News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Its time for Shuff moderator application!

Started by shuff, September 14, 2013, 05:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Hey people!
This is my first moderator application and I hope I get accepted.

Name:Mohamad abdallah

Ign:shuff

Languages I speak:Arabic is my first language,English and French

Additional Info:
I am a young boy who lives in Lebanon and who speak English,arabic and French,arabic is my first language so if my English is bad,please forgive me.i play too much games on the computer like minecraft,counter strike,Hunting and etc.i love playing football and swimming and especially minecraft.My school started so im not very active ingame because I have too much homeworks.i joined the first kaisecraft only for 3 days and I didn't know what should I do,i didn't know that I can build,have money,and do all these things,so I just walked around and then left the server.then I found the new kaisecraft and now im playing it.

Activity:
As I said,my school started so I cant be too much active,i can be for 2 hours maximum on the server each day.in the old world I built SO much builds I couldn't get them all back,i only got my town back and my villa.Everybody knows me in the server and I know almost everybody.

I know everybody in the server and they are all my friends,i know all the moderators,senior moderators,admins,and nobody hates me{I think}.

Old kaisecraft:
I only joined the old kaisecraft for 3 days and I was just walking around,i didn't know how to play minecraft.

New kaisecraft:
I started playing the new kaisecraft in January and then took a break of minecraft for 3 months then started playing back.i applied for Citizen and then builder.

After kaisecraft:
I was playing a server called laponica and it was awesome and it shutted down for 1 month,now it reopened but nobody joined it cause its not anymore interesting.

Commands:
I know the world guard commands,Residence and core protect but I don't know how to use world edit,if I get accepted,i will search for its commands and learn them.

//wand
//region teleport
//region addmember
//region removemember
//region addowner
/god
/ungod
/stack
/region define
/region redefine
/region flag.

Core protect:
/co I
/co rollback
/co purge
/co help
/co restore
/co lookup

Residence:
/res ?
/res select expand
/res protect
/res create
/res remove
/res admin

Forum knowledge:
I am very good at forums,I know how to create topics,modify,remove topics,and everything.
I was a forum administrator on arcadecraft but now it shutted down.

Why I want the rank?
First of all,sometimes when I come online,i don't find any moderator one,[just sometimes]and people are saying that they need help for protection of their builds and many things so nobody helps them,so if I become a moderator,i will be from the activest moderators in kaisecraft,i will be on 2-3 hours everyday.theese times,we are loosing many good staff members like Triickyztrix ,skulker150 and hijana which where from the awesomest staff members,so this server is needing more moderators.

This was my mod application,hope I get accepted and if I get denied,I won't be sad.
-Shuff

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

You already said, "I know that I am not 15, but what can I do?".  Be patient then :3

One thing is to bold or underline the headlines/sub-headings. That would make your application more easier to read.
Another is that this application is fine, but it is a tad bit unorganized. Learn to use the spoiler tag in the forums too.
Try not to use yellow color font on this as well :< It can't be seen easily on a white/gray background.

I'm deciding on Supporting... but I haven't seen you on too much (due to time-zone difference) to get to know you better. Don't let me down or it'll change to a no support :>

BlueStar5

I agree with what airi said, you should underline your topics, also you should add spaces when u put commas 'cause it's kinda hard to read. Anyways, I think you're a nice player and fairly active, Support :)

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Kaise123

13 is a bit young due to the age limit. Generally we are lenient with the rule, But the further you are under the limit the more the rest of your application has to make up for it. Sorry but your application would be low standard even if you did meet the age limit. The information is limited and the formatting is not that flash.

Feel free to reapply after 30 days, However your application needs to be really good in order for you to be accepted at the age of 13. Maybe wait until you are 14.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire