News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Culio Citizen app

Started by $-Superbotar-$, June 23, 2013, 08:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$-Superbotar-$

My IGN is culio and my RLN is Peter.I am 11 years old and i play minecraft 2  years.
I started playing on kaise 4 days ago.My brother ad me made mansion http://www.kaise123.com/imgupload/images/2013/06/23/OYfA.png for me.
Reason i want to be Citizen is i can spawn items and /enchant hoes,fishing rods,and flints.
I really love farming and crafting redstone things.
Before Kaise sasa,superbotar and me played on [Brajo].
We left it because Kaise is much better.
Culio XD
Superbotar

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: yellow on June 23, 2013, 09:03:40 PM
~support

There is no need of supporting citizen applications, your support will not make a difference, please just stop replying to every citizen application, when I go to the un-read topics/posts if there are 10 applications of citizen/builder my unread topics are spammed with 20 because you reply on each and everyone of them. I know I'm not staff, but this is annoying every one of us.

Kylekjune

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 23, 2013, 09:41:30 PM
Quote from: yellow on June 23, 2013, 09:03:40 PM
~support

There is no need of supporting citizen applications, your support will not make a difference, please just stop replying to every citizen application, when I go to the un-read topics/posts if there are 10 applications of citizen/builder my unread topics are spammed with 20 because you reply on each and everyone of them. I know I'm not staff, but this is annoying every one of us.
I just joined, and I can already see your forums isn't very protected against forum spammers.
My server forum is very protected against people like this. But anyway, yeah, very annoying.

baroompsycho

Could you include more screenshots of maybe the inside of your house? Thanks. :)

baroompsycho