News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Want to be a Citeze im have playd on this server for a 1 year

Started by aar0nr0x97, September 06, 2013, 04:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wanna be a citze

wannna be a citeze
2 (100%)
all the admin say you should be a citeze
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

aar0nr0x97

hi im wan to be a citize
ING:aar0nr0x97
im played: one mothe
reason:im wanna help others and build things to the server and make town get free stuff

shuff

Seems that you need some help.
In order to make a citizen application,you have to put the following things:
-IGN(in game name)
-how long you have played for
-Reason why you want this rank
-pictures of your build(s).
Hope that helped

aar0nr0x97

Yellow

Your english soo poor aar0nr0x97 :P Can plz you correct your spelling mistakes, Thanks! :)

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Yellow on September 06, 2013, 10:46:12 PM
Your english soo poor aar0nr0x97 :P Can plz you correct your spelling mistakes, Thanks! :)

He may be from a different country or he may be too young to correctly know english, he's english is very understandable, please don't comment on things like this. They're unnecessary because he can't correct his english. He isn't deliberately writing bad.

DEADShotMartini

Lol sorry but i have to do this now:
Your *English *is *so poor aar0nr0x97 :P Can *you *please correct your spelling mistakes*. Thanks! :)

Yellow

I'm sorry, Lol
Quote from: DEADShotMartini on September 07, 2013, 02:39:44 AM
Lol sorry but i have to do this now:
Your *English *is *so poor aar0nr0x97 :P Can *you *please correct your spelling mistakes*. Thanks! :)
Well, I was in hurry :P

aar0nr0x97

1. im from sweden
2.dont f**k whit me
3.shut up
4.im not a kid

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: aar0nr0x97 on September 07, 2013, 04:22:15 AM
1. im from sweden
2.dont f**k whit me
3.shut up
4.im not a kid
*I'm *Sweden *Don't *Shut *I'm *with
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."