News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I think VinylFlare has been cheating!

Started by VintageFlare, January 19, 2014, 08:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VintageFlare

VinylFlare(SpyroXI) Is a Mod. Me and VexxedFlare were in is faction Flare. Flare is one of the top factions. How? Spawning in items, scamming, raiding(which isn't so bad). We have reported it to exigopro but so far no action has been taken. So yh &^%* you VinylFlare

Luxey

Quote from: VintageFlare on January 19, 2014, 08:14:05 AM
VinylFlare(SpyroXI) Is a Mod. Me and VexxedFlare were in is faction Flare. Flare is one of the top factions. How? Spawning in items, scamming, raiding(which isn't so bad). We have reported it to exigopro but so far no action has been taken. So yh &^%* you VinylFlare

From what I saw between the messages from VinylFlare and Exigopro, VinylFlare didn't spawn anything in. Rather, he got the stacks of emerald blocks from Zenentrick, which I think Exigopro got rid of, and then explained himself. I'm not sure where the scamming part came in, but raiding is allowed in Survival as long as it isn't against a Peaceful faction I think :)

Mr_Creepington/VexxedFlare

I was skyping him the other day and he was saying we should go onto another server and hack which I didn't find surprising.
The idea of VinylFlare hacking is possible, to be honest this isn't the first time he's hacked. He cheats, but why? Because he is bad at video games. He's racist irl, selfish in the way that he prevents others from learning in class with his disruptive behavior. He think's he's cool in games when he offends someone then plays it off as if it was intended as a joke. He told me when going for mod he aimed to achieve a pity vote and that it worked. He's a huge liar. The "bad influences" he refers to in his mod app were me (VexxedFlare) and VintageFlare, really he was trying to get us to cheat. He likes to ruin other's paying experiences either because they're better or a higher rank. He went onto my account which was ADMIN on a server I loved called diamond dominion, griefed the server and got me perma banned, months later he was unbanned meanwhile I was not. I just really don't like the way this guy acts. I apologize for the wall of text I just had to get that off of my chest. Also I am posting this on the forum account Mr_Creepington as this is another of my accounts, I have not made a forum acc for VexxedFlare

VinylFlare

Quote from: Mr_Creepington on January 19, 2014, 08:59:45 AM
I was skyping him the other day and he was saying we should go onto another server and hack which I didn't find surprising.
The idea of VinylFlare hacking is possible, to be honest this isn't the first time he's hacked. He cheats, but why? Because he is bad at video games. He's racist irl, selfish in the way that he prevents others from learning in class with his disruptive behavior. He think's he's cool in games when he offends someone then plays it off as if it was intended as a joke. He told me when going for mod he aimed to achieve a pity vote and that it worked. He's a huge liar. The "bad influences" he refers to in his mod app were me (VexxedFlare) and VintageFlare, really he was trying to get us to cheat. He likes to ruin other's paying experiences either because they're better or a higher rank. He went onto my account which was ADMIN on a server I loved called diamond dominion, griefed the server and got me perma banned, months later he was unbanned meanwhile I was not. I just really don't like the way this guy acts. I apologize for the wall of text I just had to get that off of my chest. Also I am posting this on the forum account Mr_Creepington as this is another of my accounts, I have not made a forum acc for VexxedFlare

Are you really this desperate for a reaction?

xXRoboJackXx

I have changed the title to something more... Appropriate. Also, I have my doubts that he cheats, I know he trades with A LOT of other factions, and he does raid quite a bit.... But I don't think he's the kind to cheat... I'm also aware that he was one of the people who raided the previously top faction "Zenentrick", which had A LOT of items... All and all, I don't think he has cheated.

RoboJack out.

xXRoboJackXx

Also, do you have any SOLID proof that he has been cheating. If you have I would like to see this, but I have my doubts that you do.

RoboJack out again.

Exi

I've had an expansive chat with VinylFlare already. I mistook the raided items from Zenentrick for cheated items. Everything has been taken care of now. The only 2 things that have changed are: 1. I removed all of the emeralds that Leon gave to Vinyl and 2. The base of vinyl which is built above the bedrock level of the nether will be moved down to a location of his choice.

-Locked.