News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

IMPORTANT NEWS BY THE REAL MOHAMAD1965

Started by mohamad1965, November 02, 2013, 09:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohamad1965

Hi guys, I heard that my PREMIUM account was banned for 7 days. Actually I don't care or give a f**k  about it I actually didn't access the server for more than 2 month (I was playing Garry mod) Another person (I gave him the password no hacks) did and I figure that you know who he is. All what I want to is not to be offended by people I barely know (not all of you). Just a little message for the person who was using my account. I CHANGED THE PASSWORD OF MY PREMIUM ACCOUNT SO YOU CANNOT ACCESS IT AGAIN. Don't unban me or anything just STOP OFFENDING ME.
Thx

TheDarkWolf

Yeah... you've told me you were the real mohamad a few times in the server within the past two months, so I don't buy it that you said you didn't have access to it for more than 2 months because you were playing a HL2 mod.

"Shuff"/jediknight/you is the one(s) that's been using your account(s). If you wanna rage, be mad at him/her/it/you for breaking the rules and raiding a peaceful fac using your/his/her/whoever's account.

Like I've said twice now, whatever is done with your/his/her/etc's account is your responsibility.

I'm going to lock this to prevent arguments. Just please don't rage anymore. Rage at Shuff.