News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

20 Children Died in Newtown, Conn., School Massacre

Started by KrayzieTrini, December 16, 2012, 03:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrayzieTrini

Twenty children died today when a heavily armed man invaded a Newtown, Conn., elementary school and sprayed staff and students with bullets.
The gunman, identified as Adam Lanza, 20, was found dead in the school.
Lt. Paul Vance said 18 children died in the school and two more died later in a hospital. Six adults were also slain, bringing the total to 26.
In addition to the casualties at the school, Lanza's mother Nancy Lanza was killed in her home, federal and state sources told ABC News.
According to sources, Lanza shot his mother in the face, then left his house armed with at least two semi automatic handguns, a Glock and a Sig Sauer, and a semi automatic rifle. He was also wearing a bullet proof vest.
Lanza drove to Sandy Hook Elementary School and continued his rampage, killing 26 people, authorities said. He was found dead at the school. It appears that he died from what is believed to be a self inflicted gunshot wound. The rifle was found in his car.
In the early confusion surrounding the investigation, federal sources initially identified the suspect as Adam's older brother Ryan Lanza, 24. He is being questioned by police.

---Yahoo

My heart goes out to the parents that lost their children, and the school staff.

iTroll

Just saw this on the news, the kids are all like 6. Really deep stuff  :'(
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

SHARKBAIT123

Kindergarteners and first graders. (Not meaning to scare anyone) but I just balled when I heard this story.

Red

*UPDATE* [spoiler]The gunman was said to have been encouraged by his mother to take shooting lessons. The gun was legally bought by his mother as well, almost as if she planned all this...[/spoiler]
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Diion

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on December 18, 2012, 10:03:48 AM
Quote from: Red on December 17, 2012, 01:05:29 PM
*UPDATE* [spoiler]The gunman was said to have been encouraged by his mother to take shooting lessons. The gun was legally bought by his mother as well, almost as if she planned all this...[/spoiler]

Ah, speculation. this will be enjoyable ^_^
hmm... what if, like some Amercain mothers, she was concerned for her childs safty, so, she had gven him several options and he had decided to wield a gun as a means of self defense within a certain situation. however, she could not have begun to imagined her sons... future intentions and it was in the fear of the impending Apocalypse that he had (in the beilf that he was saving everyone from a misserable excistance) proceeded to brutally murder 20 small and innocent children... [Sarcastic Voice] was'nt that nice of him?[serious and dry vioce] no... no, it was'nt :P

i must admit that i do enjoy speculation (^_^)>

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts"
-Sherlock Holms

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Cristinasama

Quote from: Diion_Beyer on December 18, 2012, 10:06:28 AM
Quote from: Diion_Beyer on December 18, 2012, 10:03:48 AM
Quote from: Red on December 17, 2012, 01:05:29 PM

Ah, speculation. this will be enjoyable ^_^
hmm... what if, like some Amercain mothers, she was concerned for her childs safty, so, she had gven him several options and he had decided to wield a gun as a means of self defense within a certain situation. however, she could not have begun to imagined her sons... future intentions and it was in the fear of the impending Apocalypse that he had (in the beilf that he was saving everyone from a misserable excistance) proceeded to brutally murder 20 small and innocent children... [Sarcastic Voice] was'nt that nice of him?[serious and dry vioce] no... no, it was'nt :P

i must admit that i do enjoy speculation (^_^)>

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts"
-Sherlock Holms

ugh..Smart arse ovahhh here!

Jizomeo

i heard this on the news it was pretty scary to me >.<

Smoove

Those poor children  :'(
They wont be with their family's for christmas

Jizomeo

Quote from: smoove on February 23, 2013, 03:43:11 PM
:'( i know even tho it's past christmas still they could have gotten good stuff like me. i got a tablet.

Smoove

Quote from: Sr.Mod of meloncraft~ Jizomeo on February 23, 2013, 03:46:12 PM
:'( i know even tho it's past christmas still they could have gotten good stuff like me. i got a tablet.
Who cares what you got?! those family's spent their christmas without their child!

Jizomeo

Quote from: smoove on February 23, 2013, 03:50:04 PM
Who cares what you got?! those family's spent their christmas without their child!
..... yeah i know :P but what if they got one anyways a tablet like me gosh so sad tho :'(

Smoove

Quote from: Sr.Mod of meloncraft~ Jizomeo on February 23, 2013, 03:52:39 PM
..... yeah i know :P but what if they got one anyways a tablet like me gosh so sad tho :'(
....I don't think a tablet would help kids in not even 1st grade -_-

Jizomeo

Quote from: smoove on February 23, 2013, 04:00:26 PM
Quote from: Sr.Mod of meloncraft~ Jizomeo on February 23, 2013, 03:52:39 PM
....I don't think a tablet would help kids in not even 1st grade -_-
no need to fight on this topic

DEADShotMartini

no need to fight on this topic
Show a bit of respect then? If your kid got shot mercilessly to death, would you want some "Sympathy" with some person thinking about material property instead of the deceased?

Exi

Turn down the fire people, what happened there is horrible, and yes, people will miss the victims, not only for Christmas but in everything they do.
Please show some decency towards the victims and family instead of arguing about presents.

Sorry for the harshness but certain topics should be dealt with in a gentle way.