News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Help please!

Started by Skyra Blue, February 04, 2014, 12:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyra Blue

I am the real SkyraBlue, but when I saw the server and wanted to play, someone had hacked my account. I changed my password, but whoever screwed with my account already got onto this server and made a password for it. Please help, I am not lying, if you want me to prove it, meet me on flyingblock.com Please help!

jason87047

Yeah...I think we may need a little more proof then that. And did they hack your forum account then too? Because you are using a new forum account too then which seems a little suspicious..

Skyra Blue

As I said, I just joined, and I wanted my minecraft name so I put a space, And im sorry, but tis true my good..person. Im trying not to sound stupid but that is proof, if you join that server you can see me.,and if you want pic. proof,I can do it.

jason87047

Ohhhh i think i see what you mean now. So is skyrablue your premium account name?

TheDarkWolf

The SkyraBlue that plays on our server is from Saudi Arabia. When you joined the server I noticed that you came from Tennessee, and when i saw you were getting the wrong password I ran a check on your ip to make sure that you weren't someone trying to get on her account. I know for a fact that you are, indeed, new to the server.

I'm not sure whether our Skyra is the legit one or not, as she uses a premium skin (which may just, in fact, be your skin that carries over to cracked accounts).

I'd like picture proof that it's your account and then we'll begin to see what we can do about getting things done for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, try to be patient, as this is going to be inconvenient to our Skyra as well.

abby750

This is Skyra Blue, just on my facebook account. Ok, thank you so much, and i'll see what I can do with picture proof. What would like to see i the picture proof..picture?

TheDarkWolf

I'd like to see the screenshot of you logged into your Skyrablue mojang account. And another shot of you on a separate server on your Skyrablue account.

Once you get those, then I'll go ahead and get everything setup so you can have your account back.

abby750

TheDarkWolf

You should be taken care of now. Sorry for the mixup.

You should be able to register on the server and play now. Let me know if you have any more problems.

~ Wolf

abby750

Thank you so much,
will do!

xXRoboJackXx

As Wolf said, if you've got anymore problems message him :) as of now this subject has been
Sorted out, so

-Locked-

Just trying to keep the forums tidy.