News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Being Harassed

Started by DeadlyKiitten, July 19, 2013, 07:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadlyKiitten

I need help with a certain player. He kept killing me and then he stole my horse and killed it too. I had just bought the horse and bought a new name tag for it. I find this very rude and if this continues to happen I will leave the server without even a second thought. This is the second time I was harassed on this server and I find it very annoying and childish. The time before this was when I was being attacked by a hoard or silverfish that were spawned. I have already talked to the owner, Kaise, about that situation. The person who attacked me goes by the ign Dj_Mellody. I would like to play this game without any further issues from other players. I really am getting irritated by people like Dj. :(

-DeadlyKiitten
We're in the same game, but on different levels. In the same hell, but fighting different devils. <3

My Shoe Wanker

My, that's terrible!
I always get harrassed at school. :/

I think you should talk to kaise or another staff again.

DJ_Mellody is very mean. She's had also been very mean to me also.

raperv26

Support!!
She was using our blaze xp farm WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION
I told her to leave, then she left.
After 10 seconds, she comes back...
This time, she releases all the blazes that weren't killed.
Then she leaves
Leaving xdinox and I a ton of blazes that needed to be killed.

LeonDaMundt

I'm at the verge of banning for atleast 2 days, she has shown this behaviour in-game as well, and is still doing it, disturbing people with serrated strikes and just being downright annoying and abusive, I'll edit this post if any action is taken against her as 3 people have given their supports and I've seen her behaviour as well.

EDIT: Banned for 5 days

xdinox

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on July 19, 2013, 10:45:01 PM
I'm at the verge of banning for atleast 2 days, she has shown this behaviour in-game as well, and is still doing it, disturbing people with serrated strikes and just being downright annoying and abusive, I'll edit this post if any action is taken against her as 3 people have given their supports and I've seen her behaviour as well.

EDIT: Banned for 3 days
superbotar once hit me with serrated strikes too but i think its cause he though i was a cat
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

DeadlyKiitten

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on July 19, 2013, 10:45:01 PM

EDIT: Banned for 5 days

Thank you all for showing your support! :) I am very glad to see so many people supporting this post.
We're in the same game, but on different levels. In the same hell, but fighting different devils. <3