News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Fellow KCv2 Players IRL

Started by ParagonGX, February 16, 2013, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Yes yes I understand come on, they are 12 years old and too young for that :\ (I actually typing using iphone 5) unless idk

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Zlexy

Quote from: David on April 19, 2013, 05:12:58 AM
Yes yes I understand come on, they are 12 years old and too young for that :/ (I actually typing using iphone 5) unless idk

Just because someone is 12 doesnt mean they cant have a relationship, lol

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Garen

This is getting a little off topic... :-\

David

talking about bf and gfs :I not relationship like friends and she meant Best friend

HanSolo

Quote from: David on April 18, 2013, 11:57:11 PM
Me Rel Fes (face)
go as far as you can and you see ma fes (face).....................................................  :-X
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

don't worry it will show half but you want full you just click it.....[J]

I really clicked that to the end

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

LeonDaMundt

Ok, everybody stop getting off topic lol. It's funny how I got dragged into this topic. And Skyra aswell hehe.

So, to return back to topic, here is a casual picture of myself.

I took this picture in our rented hit in a resort, after I went swimming so I'm kinda tired and wet lol.

Anyways, back to topic.

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

sometimes i just make my self sad when i look at these pic and i know its wierd its same with me but im happy with it
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

raperv26

This is me 1 year ago ;D

David

haha wait I forgot Raperv was a Filipino so that face explains it, and nice pic -3-

DragynHuntr

scottymac223

Here is another one of me :3

Deathdefyer99

Quote from: HanSolo on April 19, 2013, 05:43:15 PM
Me Rel Fes (face)
go as far as you can and you see ma fes (face).....................................................  :-X
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

WHAT IN THE F**K?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Smoove

Quote from: DeathDefyer99 on April 28, 2013, 12:19:23 PM
Quote from: HanSolo on April 19, 2013, 05:43:15 PM
Me Rel Fes (face)

WHAT IN THE F**K?
LOL

Fajitas

Picture taken by surprise in the car

Picture kinda old but I'll upload another one later today
†»Fajitas«†
Bµtter Bro™

My house xD

HanSolo

Quote from: Fajitas on May 12, 2013, 08:49:22 PM
Picture taken by surprise in the car