News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

GamerGirl6834's Moderator App.

Started by GamerGirl6834, October 09, 2013, 12:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamerGirl6834

Name- Brylee Cox

ING- GamerGirl6834

Skype- LoveishMonster

Rank(at moment)- VIP

Activities- I usually get on at  3:15-7:30 Central Time. On weekends im on from 9:30-afternoon.  I think of myself as helpful. I try to help others when mods or admin are offline. Other then that i'm on survival or at my house,wondering. When a group activity is going on im usually there, being part of it. I do try to Presway people to donate to the server.Mostly during my time im either helping,chatting,or building

When I'm not online- Well I'm playing BasketBall or practicing Softball... or cheerleading for our Football players.

Age- 13

Birthday- January 18

Why I want this Rank- Well actually i fill like i'm on a lot more then some mods and when mods are online, they might be to busy to help lower ranks so i wanna be Moderator to help people when mods/admin are busy or offline. Also I've noticed a lot of people want WorldEdit,CoreProtect,World Guard, and Residence on there home, and well i can't do any of that to help them. ;-;..... And as mod. i don't have to ask repeatly for help, I'll be able to do it myself :P.... I do believe i have enough responsibility to be Moderator... Also I've noticed that some mods. are not nice to some of the lower rank ;-; I fill like im sometimes nicer than alot of them. I do know some of the World Edit, core protect, WorldGuard and Residence commands... Such as------

World Edit
[spoiler]
//drain
/fixwater
/fixlava
/stack
/thaw
//copy
//paste
//cut
//rotate
//flip
//walls
//outline
//replace
//set
//count
// expand
//undo
//redo
//contact
//shift
//desel
//pos 1
//pos 2
//hpos 1
//hpos 2
//move
//setbiome[/spoiler] 

Core Protect
[spoiler]
/co inspect 
/co rollback[/spoiler]

World Guard
[spoiler]
/region addowner
/region removeowner
/region define
/region redefine
/region info
/region list
/region teleport
/region setparent[/spoiler]

Residence
[spoiler]
/res subzone
/res select
/res remove
/res pset
/res create
/res message [/spoiler]

Knowledge- I'm sorta like a forgetter but i do remember a bunch of commands such as /ptime /gamemod 1,2,3 and things like that. Im not really use to WorldEdit and such things like that, (only cause ive never used them in a server). But i do know how they are propperly used even though i havent done anything with them yet. I am very up to date on things like- notches twitter stats about MC and new updates comming in.I also know alot of MC's glitches and secrets.

Friends- Everyone is sorta like my friend on there

before kaise123- Well before i started playing on the server i played on a server called LavaCraft. I would only play on it for 45minutes, rage quit, then go listen to music... before i was a couchpotato i wouldnt do ANYTHING AT ALL.. Id sit there and complain without the day...

after kaise123- Well after i meet this server I never really played anyother server. I'm on this server a whole lot more then i am on anything. I never rage quit anymore cause the players on kaise123 have made me more self confadent. i still listen to music but not as much. like i said the players made me more confadent, so i joined BasketBall,cheerleading,and softball... Now I barely have time to sit down and eat chips all afternoon.On my freetime im usually spending it on here, The Greatest Server on MC :P

Reputation- My reputation is quite standered. I don't really fight with other players, nor do i dislike any players. I think that most players like me, Unless they keep it to them selfs then im not really sure. I'm pretty nice to most Lower and Higher ranked people. plus i've never been banned :P... So i think i have a pretty good reputation on the server, im nice, i dont fight, and if i dislike a player i keep it to myself.

Addital Info- Im homeschooled. I'm a B+ Student online... I usually go help my dad out on his cotton field or help my sister Meadow with her 5th grade  work(she goes to school) I have 3brothers and 1sister I am the middle child. I try my best is most of the things i do :) I live in Oklahoma, The hottest place on the planet ;-;

Love,GamerGirl6834...plz accsept :)

Smoove

This app could be a lot more worse then you think it is, you may not be the right age and all but you can prove how mature you can be and a some more info on why you want mod would be great  :D
You could also look at accepted apps and get some ideas on how to make your app more...well informational i guess you could say.

Smoove

I think you could make a pretty decent moderator, you just need to learn the commands which is normal for some people.
From what I have seen so far you're a pretty cool person who looks okay for the position even though you are underage.
Your app is okay, not the best but it is okay.
~support

Michael5017

Well... age limit, application isnt very good add some more information. But! You are very nice ingame and havent got banned once so support?

LeonDaMundt

My support.

• Does not cause any trouble
  • Friendly
  • Helps players
  • Never banned

Overall good application

~Support

GamerGirl6834

Quote from: Michael5017 on October 11, 2013, 02:23:35 AM
Well... age limit, application isnt very good add some more information. But! You are very nice ingame and havent got banned once so support?

what do u mean add more info? IDK what else i could put :(

TheDarkWolf

I will support your application. However, you have to be extremely careful not to let anyone else have access to your account. You'll also be tested in that you'd be asked to have a pretty high amount of patience for the people you'll have to deal with.

Zlexy

The app could do with some work, especially your spelling as at some points I was a bit confused and had to re-read the sentence to understand.

However, I've never heard anything bad about you, and everyone seems positive so Ill give you a chance to work on your application. I'll respond again within a few days and see if you've made any progress :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

GamerGirl6834

okay im DONE i cant take it!! i dont give a f**k anymore actually i dont want the mod rank!!! and im leaving the server forever i cant take this f**king pressure so goodbye thanx for nothing

*GamerGirl6834*

baroompsycho

Quote from: GamerGirl6834 on October 11, 2013, 01:46:09 PM
okay im DONE i cant take it!! i dont give a f**k anymore actually i dont want the mod rank!!! and im leaving the server forever i cant take this f**king pressure so goodbye thanx for nothing

*GamerGirl6834*

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Zlexy

Cool story brother. See ya on the flip side.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."