News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bunni : Applying for Moderator (X2)

Started by Bunni4Life, October 19, 2013, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunni4Life

Name:
Stephanie Kay Freeman

My In Game Name:
Bunni4Life

Gender (If you could not guess) :
Female

Day I Started Playing:
May 19,2013 (21 weeks and 6 days)

What I Have Been Doing:
Well, playing. I have fixing my reputation and trying to prove to everyone that I was immature,but I have matured. I for a long time stopped playing to play on other server, but still logging in twice a week. I have been helping players, like I have always done and even made new friends from this! I have been working on a tower thingy as well and working with AOCreation to build a base in survival world. I am also thinking of making some shops soon because I do enjoy mining and building elaborate things because I can. I do play as much as possible, because this server always has good vibes. Some servers just argue and fight and kill each other all day, which is kind of super scary. I play almost everyday for at least 2 hours, because I do have home work and stuff like that.

When I'm On:
On the weekends ,if I'm not busy during the day, I will play almost all night or all day. I do enjoy and prefer playing later at night because it's easier and quieter without my family. On the weekends you can see me play up to 6 or 7 hours. I do only get on after 4 p.m. and some times from 5 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. before school on weekdays because of school. The only times you can expect me to be gone are holidays, a given I hope, and trips that may or may not happen.

Being A Mod:
I have experience! I have been a Mod on this server, but was demoted. I do understand why I was now, immaturity and just being too inexperienced to be productive within this server. I am a helper on a new up and coming sever, I do just watch the few players that do get on and I help build things that need to be added to spawn, probably very soon I will be an admin to that server. And I have been a helper on another server. I was only temporary because I did not play enough and again was too inexperienced to be productive on that server, I had been helper right after being demoted on Kaise. Now, I have matured and I know it. I feel I am ready to take this on now knowing how hard it is and that this will be something I will have to commit too. (Don't worry I do not have commitment issues, I am in several school groups and I do all my homework while learning French and taking private lessons, and I'm passing all my classes.)

Plugins:

Core Protect:
[spoiler]
/co rollback u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> a:<action> b:<blocks> e:<exclude>
/co i
/co restore
/co lookup
[/spoiler]
World Edit:
[spoiler]
//wand
//undo
//redo
//chunck
//expand <amount>
//expand <amount> <direction>
//size
//replace <block> <new block>
//walls
//cut
//copy
//paste
//sphere <block> <radius> (Taught By Diion)
//hsphere
//drain<radius>
[/spoiler]
World Guard:
[spoiler]
//expand vert
/region define <region name>
/region addowner <region name> <owner name>
/region setparent <region name> <parent name>
/region delete <region name>
/region addmember <member name>
[/spoiler]

Learning Attributes:
I find learning useful, if it is useful. I learn either because 1. Have to, 2. Want to, 3. Having to but, wanting too at the same time. I learn easily, but when I want to learn I will be bouncing off the walls if I have questions and you aren't answering fast enough. Many times I will ask a question, and before you answer I figured it out. I love examples that I can screen shot, so if I ever need to refer I can. I always screen shot anything I'm taught so I do not have to relearn it or ask again and again. If there is something about the plugin I don't know, tell me and I am willing to Google It or learn for you.

Personality:
I have matured, I have even grown a mustache and got a monocle, just kidding! I tend to try to forget the bad things and move on to become a better person and grudges are for immature people, most of the time. I am very outgoing and I love talking. Helping isn't a job, but is fun for the most part. I am more on the political side, but I do love Adventure Time, Tom and Jerry, Disney Land, soft and fluffy stuff and joking around about stuff. I try to get along with most people, but there will always be this naturally un-get-along-able person out there, not anyone's fault. I am very giving unless it's diamonds, they are kind of mine just saying. I am on the go person who doesn't like to no talk or do something, so if I'm not talking, I'm helping, if not helping, building, eating.

Languages:
My first language is English and I am very good at that language, duh. And, I am learning French at the moment, I am half way through this language though this is my last year of it until I go into Spanish. If there is anyone who is French and needs help I probably can tell them somethings, but not all.

Note:
Thank you for reading this. Pretty please with cherries and gummi bears on top criticize as harshly as needed, so if I am denied and told to wait again I know what to fix and what to do.
Ruling all is just the start. >:3

TheDarkWolf

As Baroom and I talked, I'm willing to give you a second shot at this.

I will offer my support. But, you'll have to prove to the everyone that you're ready for this. Level 1 moderators are like the probationary moderators, so you'll likely be at that rank for some time if you do get accepted.

~ Wolf

Zlexy

If a level 6 or Kai himself decides to promote you, I praise to the Lord Almighty that you don't mess up again. I'm not supporting, nor am I downvoting, but if you are accepted and I see one hint of that attitude you had last time, you will be gone forever.

Good luck, you're sure as hell going to need it.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Zlexy

After reading the "Note:" part, I am going to add my harshest criticisms and weigh up my viewpoint at the end.

You verbally insulted Smooves, an experienced senior moderator whom has been here an extremely long time and is well trusted within the ranks, because he was messing around with you in a normal, jokey way - which is common of staff members, hell, I do it myself.

I'm almost pretty certain you told us all in the staff chat to "get f**ked" or something along those lines.

You verbally insulted me too after I demoted you because of your lame attitude, which involved me deleting you off Skype. And for the record, I rarely delete people from Skype, I only delete them if I cannot simply be f**ked with them anymore, and to be honest that tolerance level is hard to reach. Congratulations, you reached it.

I'm pretty certain you did not know how to do certain commands too, which commands? Not too sure, can't remember, it was a while ago.

Last but not least, your attitude towards players was revolting. You did not even help people, but instead just used your mod powers to benefit yourself which I, Baroom and many other staff members picked up on many and many times, infact, I'm pretty sure I gave you a warning to pick up your activity of actually helping people.

Now, looking at all of that, I really don't think you're ready for moderator again. But I'm going to let Kai, or Baroom do the honors.

Be my guest, guys.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Bunni4Life

Zlexy about the commands, I was Mod for 1 week. It was never expected of me to learn them all in one week, and if it was no one told me. I only insulted Smooves because he started to call me stuff, it was immature of me.

Bunni4Life

I would also like to add that I was wrong, but know I know how to be a good Mod, so could you look at the idea of me trying to better myself by reapplying and showing my new knowledge of commands that I am ready for this position. I am trying to mend ends with others that I have wronged, like Smooves, because it was on the down fall of my side that this has happened. I am not saying my actions are ever going to be OK and that I will have to prove to you that I have changed my attitude. This second chance will let you see this, and how now I can be a more effective Mod for the server. Please understand everyone can change, it's possible.

LeonDaMundt

Hello Bunni, let me tell you some few things of what I noted in you, first of all, remember the guy who said "Kcv2 Rocks" on your fan page? Yeah, that was me. Now after I did that, you immediately started saying,"I hate Kcv2 now and will never come back I have  new server to go to." While that's alright, I asked the owner of that server why Bunni was kicked/not allowed for staff or whatever reason you left that server, he said that she was annoying, and could not be staff, then again, that's alright, just wanted to give some info, alright so, on the 1.5.2 world I remember that you couldn't even make a world guard region for me, so i said that's alright, after some time, I discovered that someone griefed my arena, I asked for your assistance and you simply said that you can't fix griefs, so, I somewhat thought you how to fix them, although I'm pretty sure someone already did, you still couldn't do them :/ anyway, you do say you've fixed your mistakes and I think everyone deserves a chance, so id like to support you.

Bunni4Life

With the whole grief thing, I asked you 5 or 6 times over where was it again after you showed me core protect. I finally gave up and told you when you were ready to tell me. You never told me. Plus, I am bipolar so I talk off emotion and I didn't mean to say anything like that, that's why I posted the server. Now, I can control my self and mouth so I don't talk before I think. Thank you though Leon for this support.

AOCreation

AOCreation's review of Bunni4Life

I know that i am not a moderator and you all will probably ignore this but i have spent some time with bunni learning what she is like while a builder and here are a list of observations that i have seen while you all were offline or unavailable :

she loves helping people when she can and if she can.

she places the value of the players higher than herself and does what she can to make new players feel welcome.

she tries to solve problems that players have and tries to do it as quickly and as right as possible.

in her off time she has been trying to learn the commands because she has had an issue with them before.

she has been building amazing builds because she wants to and not because someone has asked her to.

she tries to get on as often as she can so that she can help others and show her support for the server.

(as a personal note)
to me she has shown a growing maturity, whereas she isnt perfect (but honestly who is?) she is alot more mature than when she started. she is also looking for friends because she enjoys playing the server with friends. in my own personal opinion she has learned her lesson and she is only trying to prove herself to the staff members (that never are online when she is, but she understands that you all have a life and that you cant always be online when she is) that she is mature and worthy enough to become a mod again.

so for me (again you will probably ignore this) i think she should be a mod again as a probationary rank until you deem her worthy of advancement or until you deem her unworthy of advancement.

Thank you for reading this (or not) and i cannot wait to see you all on the server
85loY.jpg" border="0

DEADShotMartini

As far as second chances go, im on the same boat as Zlex on this. As many people there are that may have been demoted that stack up on the list, your attitude by far was the most jackshit i've ever seen. Not only did you completely ignore players, you took the opportunity to talk in /msg chat while avoiding doing things.

As much as you may say you have improved, I recall about 2 months ago me, Leon and wolf found your facebook page and subsequently found other MC server forums you were a part of. Not only did you completely slag off Leon HERE on the forums, but you removed a completely valid post he made on the page, showing how self centred you are in order show off only your good side. I also recall seeing an Un-ban appeal due to some power abuse.

I highly doubt your personality is any different, as much as you may now actually listen and respond to the players that ask for help, Im completely drawn away from any conclusions and reviews people may have of you, as the majority of the Sr Staff we have here have seen what a true stuck up bitch you may be.

Oh and those things Smooves (may have) said, they're called opinions, pretty sure there's a law that we can express them.

Bunni4Life

I have never been banned for abuse of power so please get your information right before you add stuff. I don't want false=info on my app.

AOCreation

can we please eliminate the language and the hate. she asked for constructive critisizm not to be verbally attacked. so again if you please either edit your post or apologise for saying it i would be appriciative. it makes me feel uncomfortable that anyones application can be met with such hostility that one of the mods/Sr.mods (meaning they should have more respect and be more responsible) can openly berate a player and have no one correct it.
85loY.jpg" border="0

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Well this is in a heap. I don't dislike anyone and I rather remain neutral in debate. I do believe you deserve another chance.

Along with Tabby~ (TheAmazingBobert) and Emi-chan (Baroompsycho), I'm easily one of the more lenient staff in KCv2. However, when it comes to expression in chatting and forums. I. Will. Chew. you. Hard.
---
@AOC
AOC... stop acting like this is your problem... sadly, commenting here doesn't make you relevant. Although I agree with the questionable comments here, she (Bunni-chan) clearly stated in the *Note section to criticize as harshly as needed. And your definition of "verbally attacked" is pretty thinly contrasted to the so-called "constructive criticism". No where did her application state "constructive criticism" any how.
- Amazing Builds does not = Good Moderator. Maybe = Great Builder/Engineer, but not Moderator.
So... stop interjecting in this and have a nice day~
---

Back to the topic in question for "Harsh" Criticism... From what I've heard and seen from other staff members and my own research, there's one phrase that can sum up my opinion of you right now: Moderate Disrespect of Freedom of Expression. Another problem is with your stuck up attitude before and what we really need is a major tune-up of that. By the way, there's something I noted in game when I saw you a few times... I do hope you notice those things yourself and I nor other staff members may need to bring the bits up that could ruin your chance...

Negativity really marks your personal profile, that's why many staff have some sort of thing against you at the moment. If you can prove yourself to be "a changed... bunni... (teehee)", then I think they will accept you again. Like life, do something negative and it is a lot harder to remove with many positive things. Hope for the best and I wish you luck in your endeavor.

Diion

Hello Everyone  ;D

it seems we have ourselves anthor important thing to discuss...

after reading though this application and many of the comments, i feel that it is necessary to also share my beliefs about the situation...

sooooo... here i go:

While i do believe that everyone CAN change, everyone CAN improve, and everyone CAN become better over time with a bit of determination, awareness, and help, i also feel that it is much to early to determine that the one who stands before us has indeed changed (she had only returned a few days ago). I also feel that this application should not be accepted so that more time can be taken to determine whether or not bunni's change is legitimate; actions speak loader then words.

i personally have nothing against you Bunni....

what happened, happened....

and it happened a very long time ago.

so how 'bout you show us this "change" you've been speaking about?... show us that your ready this time.... show us with your behavior; with your actions....show us... Bunni...

and with that said... i'm off...

Dewa sonouchi ni.  8)

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Bunni4Life

I get it. AOCretion was pointing out my change, if you all just sat and talked to me rather than base off of what HAD happened you could see improvement. I know I WAS self centered and rude and only found ways to make things go my way, but NOW I know that's just fake and distasteful and maybe hurtful to others, I have changed even if you can't tell yet. I propose if Sr. Mods and Admins would like, Skype more or talk to me on the server. Not, small talk but talk talk. (If that makes sense.) Creation only started talking to me recently, and I believe it is because I was nicer to everyone, I didn't have an attitude to people and I over all just was better and I feel he noticed it and thought now I would be a better person to know. (All my opinion!) Creation's comment may have been invalid, but he did show that if you sit and talk to someone, no matter what show they put on, you can see the real person. He did with me.
~Note~
Builds may not make good Mods but do show determination to creation things, which is a good quality.