News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Jobs plugin + Money reset

Started by jedwere, March 19, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

This is prior to my last post about economy (Yes i am much of an economy sorta guy) what this plugin does is adds in a selection of jobs! yes! Jobs! like woodsman, enchanter, blacksmith etc. i would like to make the prices at the mall abit higher! that way players would have endless hours of fun and work trying to get their money up, so they could get some rewarding items ^_^, now what this does is, say for example i joined.. blacksmith.. everytime i craft a wooden sword i get paied $500 or when i craft a iron sword i get $1000 (these are not the real prices, you guys make the system idk now sorry) so its a very awesome plugin! Hope u guys would consider! Especialy the money reset, thank you for reading this post, again its not very well formatted, again m in a hurry, bye bye! ^_^

Exi

We don't have time to make plugins from scratch, not to mention the fact that we don't have enough knowledge to even be able to.
If you have a plugin that can work in a way you described here you can feel free to link it here so I can look into it.

xXRoboJackXx