News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

BlaaaazMC's (makipakaki) Mod app #2

Started by BlaaaazMC, June 16, 2013, 09:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlaaaazMC

So... This is my second Mod app and I would just like too say that this one wont be short and it will have a lot of more info.

Name: Marko Bašić

IGN: BlaaaazMC (ex: makipakaki)

Skype name: makipakaki

Languages: I speak Croatian,Bosnian,Serbian,English and German.

Activity:
I play on KCv2 from 1 till 4 hours but that dropped cause of school and I was grounded. When I do play on the server I help people when they call me and I make redstone builds and traps. If I get accepted I wont be on the server right away unless I get accepted today cause I'm going on my summer vacation so I wont be on the server a lot but I'll try my best to go to my cousin who has Internet and I will go to the server immediately.

Activity before KCv2:
I played a lot in my SinglePlayer. I played modded survival or just regular vanilla survival. I did play with WorldEdit a lot and I watched a lot of videos that used it to build awesome castles,houses,statues and etc.I watched a lot of Minecraft videos and I still do and thats all that I did before KCv2. I started playing on KCv2 when my friend Lepid_123 told me about it and I would like to say thanks to him for doing thet cause if it wasn't for him I wouldn't meet all of you guys and wouldn't have a great time playing on the server.

Old KCv:
Sadly I didnt get a chance of playing on it but if I did get a chance I'm sure that I would play on it a lot.

Activity after I discoverd KCv2:
I play on it most of my time when I can and I build a lot of redstone releated things but sadly I never finish them cause I have another build in my mind and that's how I leave my builds. I do tend to help people and I love building I help always when someone calls me unless I'm too busy helping someone else. My first rank was Citizen and with that rank I had that rank for a month before I applied for Builder. I was Builder also for a month and then 3 weeks after I got Builder came the Engineer rank which I have right know.

Commands:

WorldEdit
[spoiler]
I use it a lot in my Singleplayer and I know how to use it really good.
//wand-gives you a Wodden Axe which you use to set position's for were you want to edit.
//set
//replace -1.block you want to replace 2.block you want to put instead.
//fill
//fixlava
//fixwater
//limit
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//sel
//desel
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//chunk
//expand
//contract
//walls
//move -1.how much blocks you want to move on a side 2.side you want to move them on.
//stack
//cut
//generate
//hcyl
//sphere
//hsphere
//hpyramid
//snow
//thaw
[/spoiler]

WorldGuard
[spoiler]I know a lot about it and I dont use it all the time but I know how to use it.
/region define -name
/region addowner -1.name of the region 2.player I want to add as owner.
/region removeowner  -removes player's permission to build
/region setparent
/god
/ungod
/heal
/slay
/stack
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/stoplag -c
/locate
[/spoiler]

CoreProtect
[spoiler]I know this plugin very good and I hope I'll need to use it so that I can master it.
/co i/inspect – for activing coreprotect
/co rollback n: nickname t:time r:radius – for rollback
[/spoiler]

Forum Knowledge:
I know a lot about forums cause I used them in other games and I know how to lock,create,modify and etc. I also do reply when I want like for support and stuff like that.

I'm very well known on the server and I'm sure no one hates me but that's just my opinion. I got a great rep cause I help people and I build awesome things(my opinion I think there awesome you can think the same or that there good and etc.). I do tell mods when something is griefed when one is on the server and I don't grief I only help and build.

Additional information about me:
I'm 14 years old and I live in Croatia. I was going to the 8th grade know I'm going to go to High School. I love playing videogames and I do play sports. I played Field Hockey for 2 and a half years before I quited cause I was mad on my trainer but after 5 months I came back and I was playing it till January when I was only playing soccer. I play soccer and I was playing it and Field Hockey at the same time but the matches were mostly at the same date so I had to choose Field Hockey insted of soccer. I still play it and I got a lot better at it and I'm in the first 11 every match. That's all that I can think of and I hope I get accepted as Mod if not I'll try again.

People I have met:
[spoiler]
Staff members:
Kaise 123
Paragon
Hijana
Zlexy
Blue
Red
Tricky
Han
Livid
Cristinasama
iTroll
Exi
Baroom
Smoove
Jason
Skulk
Blarno
Lepid
Thrax

and regular players:
Flykid
nikolicaaaa
LeonMundt
shuff
csi
Lukinhas
Gman
Raper
crnobijeli
Random hero
Stephen
xdinox
Chuck

and a lot more[/spoiler]

That's about it thanks for reading this and I hope I get accepted.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz.

LeonDaMundt

You forgot me, just saying, anyways great application and a very mature and helpful player. I'd be happy to give my support, although one thing I'd be suggesting you Blaaaaz, is to simplify your application by putting bold headings where necessary. due to the fact, that many readers (including me) find it hard to read a long post without proper guidelines.

Kempis

Umm, I thought you had to be at least 15 to be eligible to apply for mod?
On your application, it says you are currently 14 1/2. I think you need to wait for your next b-day :P

Sorry, your not age-worthy, so I should say -
*No Support

DEADShotMartini

Why are people basing "Support" on the fact he's 1/4 of a year off him being 15, its not a legitimate reason to say "No Support".

Anyway, I've seen you online multiple times, and you haven't really been a annoyance or anything, i also cannot find a ban report on you so i assume you haven't been banned yet.

Although i haven't seen much bad out of you, i haven't really seen much of you to decide whether you would benefit us in the staff team. So im kinda going for Undecided. If you could expand as to how you think you are worthy of the rank and how you could help us maybe i would vouch in my support. Also yah you're 14 3/4, pretty much the same as me (15th BDay is under a month) so i don't see why we should be super strict on the 15+ rule here, its not like you're turning 13...

iNoobish

Support :) Awesome Mature player. thats all i can say lol :) :)

Kaise123

Your application is OK, However it seems lots of these are just copied from each other... How can you have 'activity after KCv2' when KCv2 is still an active server? Some things like that don't add up.

I am in the same boat as Deadshot, Neutral/Undecided.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Stephen

I see your maturity in your app. But for now
~Neutral

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

ParagonGX

There is no clear statement of why you want us to choose you to become a Moderator. What's the point of writing an Application, when you leave out the most important feature.

- No Support

mohamad1965

I liked ur app. So I will choose like stephen.
Neutral

scottymac223

Though your English is good, your word choice isn't the best. Also as others touched on, the fact you didnt include info about why you want this rank swayed me. No support.

BlaaaazMC

I'm sorry that I can't modify my app cause I'm on my mobile and I can only reply and I also wanna say thanks to everyone that supported me. =)

TriickyzTrix

I havent seen you in days, you arent so active. No Support ATM.

superbotar

Zlexy

You're way too inactive for our liking. The app is good and everything but you're just too inactive. When you're more active, try applying again (atleast 1 month after now).

--Application denied--

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."