News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ciztii's final moderator application

Started by Ciztii, July 03, 2013, 03:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciztii

Name:
Joshua Kirker

IGN:
Ciztii

Country
United States of America so I'm fluent in English.
have close to perfect grammar unless I am typing very fast for immediate responses.
I also know low levels of German and Russian.

Why I should get Moderator:
I believe I should get moderator because I have experience owning a server and and managing my forums,
also I would love to be able who ever needs it when ever they want it whether it be selling items to them or making a res.
I am fond of WorldEdit and WorldGuard but I am working on leaning Core protect on my own time, as it is new to me. The commands
I have learned so far are below.

Worldguard
[spoiler]/region define
/region redefine
/region info
/region list
/region addowner
/region removeowner
/region addmember
/region removemember
/region setpriority
/region flag
/region setparent
/region teleport [/spoiler]

WorldEdit
[spoiler]//set - Sets the selected points into a certain block according to what you type in
//undo
//redo
//copy
//cut
//contract
//shift
//desel
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//wand
//replace
//size
//overlay
//walls
//outline
//move
//hollow
//rotate
//flip
/clearclipboard
//generate
//cyl
//hcyl
//sphere
//hsphere
//pyramid
//hpyramid
/forestgen
/pumpkin
//fill
//drain
//fixwater
//fixlava
/chunkinfo
/tool
/none
/unstuck
/up
//setbiome[/spoiler]

Time on KCv2
I have played on KCv2 since the whitelist opened and I have played since with exception of a few mistakes I have made since then
but I regret them and help picked myself up and brushed it off. the first thing I did on the server was begin building the ever famous
MinerKrew base and I completed it months ago. As of now I am in the process of building a city that I can call my own and others
for redstone builds only. I started this project a few days after achieving the rank of Engineer and have recently started selling plots to players.

How active are you:
I believe I am quite active roughly 3-5 hours a day until the end of summer at least after that I'm not sure but hopefully I will still have
the time to play if not I will be sure to make time.

Experience:
I have a fair amount of server experience from owning my own and I am well adept to forums
as I made my own pretty much from scratch with the generous help of Hijana.

Time on KCv1:
On KCv1 I achieved the rank of Citizen and applied for Merchant but was sadly denied
My IGN has not changed from KCv1-KCv2. I played on KCv1 for about 5-6 months.
Within that time I made many good friends that I still talk to and still play on the server.
After KCV1 shutdown, I played on the Mdynamics server and obtained over 400 In Game Hours.
As soon I heard KCv2 has opened for beta I immediately joined back.

More info:
I am an all round good player/builder and I have a fairly mellow temper it takes quite a lot to send
me over but that hasn't happened in a long time and hopefully won't anytime soon.
Also just to state it my time-zone is UTC-5:00, a.k.a. Eastern Standard Time.
I believe I am more ready than ever to take on the task as a moderator and to help anyone that requires it it.

LionHeart

Good Application,Ciztii is a real nice and old player and I give my support though I suggest you bold the Headlines Ciztii,

~Support
I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions
I love Gold
I love Golden Lions xD

Michael5017

No support.

Actually never online (that i can remember, different timezones maybe), bit short application, wheres CoreProtect? You need to learn it.

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: Michael5017 on July 03, 2013, 09:02:17 PM
No support.

Actually never online (that i can remember, different timezones maybe), bit short application, wheres CoreProtect? You need to learn it.
Lol, Michael, he said he is leaning towards that particular command :P
Anyways, since I'm replying, I might as well give my opinion.
Ciztii, I've seen you loads in-game and you seem pretty nice and quite. The only thing that bugs me, is your forum picture xD, it just looks REALLY annoying, but anyways, yeah sure, full support or whatever... ._.

Ciztii

Quote from: shuff on July 03, 2013, 08:28:38 PM
Very nice player,she knows the all the commands and i think she will be a good moderator.
-Support
She..... I am a guy.

iLiviDzZ

Right, i like the application it tells me a lot about you and why you would like the position. You are a nice person to be around and give of positive vibes about the server.

Although i have heard that you like to back chat people. This would mean if you do obtain the position you would have to sort that. I feel that you can so..

Support
poop comes out of my butt

Zlexy

Yes, Ryan hit the nail with that one.

The application is good, you do not cause any real trouble so to speak nor have you ever been banned. However, you have a 'talk-back' attitude and you dont seem to like to back down in an argument. Ive seen parts of this and i have seen that you have the potential to cause trouble however I must admit you have not really caused anything on this server, but I have heard off of an old enemy of yours - Goon as he is 'known' -  on Mojocraft/Mdynamics you are quite 'infamous' amongst the upper staff for being a nuisance.

Im not sure on this one, ill wait for more staff opinions.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Hij

I'm giving you my support. You have been of an annoyance to most other staff in the past, but people change attitudes. I'm up for giving you at least a chance.

scottymac223

No support, your attitude was pretty bad and from memory you were extremely rude to a lot of players including myself. I am yet to see a change.

TJ Bürkes

I also give support! Very kind person and a fairly responsible one, from what Ive seen. Hes been very active recently and has been of no nuisance to me! :)

Quote from: oOScottyOo on July 05, 2013, 05:38:25 AM
No support, your attitude was pretty bad and from memory you were extremely rude to a lot of players including myself. I am yet to see a change.

Not to be a bother, but you dont have the best attitude in the world either; you are also fairly rude to other players, from what Ive seen of you!

~Analogue

Kaise123

Quote from: Hij on July 04, 2013, 11:52:13 PM
I'm giving you my support. You have been of an annoyance to most other staff in the past, but people change attitudes. I'm up for giving you at least a chance.

I agree.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire