News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Just a quesion...

Started by Nighttshad3, October 07, 2013, 10:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighttshad3

I'm not sure where to put this so I'm going to ask here.

So I've got an account nightshade1997, and have used this account and have been on this server for over a month. But that is my old account, and I've recently bought a new account nighttshad3.

So if I want to apply for the 'builder' rank but get it on my new account (which has only been on for a few days) can I still apply now or do I have to wait a month till I can apply?

Thanks,
Nighttshad3

Zlexy

Demoted nightshade1997 (old account) to Guest, and promoted your new one to Builder. Contact a moderator when you're online to have perms to your builds/
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Nighttshad3

Sorry maybe I should have explained it better.

I want to apply for Builder, my old account has done the time but I want to use my new account when applying.

Zlexy

Oh okay. I'll undo my actions later when I can, or if a Sr.Mod sees this can you do it, thanks
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Nighttshad3

Yeah sorry about the misunderstanding.

So with applying for builder is that still okay to apply for with my new account?

HanSolo

Yes, you can apply for builder with builds from your old acc.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Nighttshad3

Okay, that's good to hear. Thanks  :D