News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac223

In Game Name: scottymac223
Location (Country): United Kingdom

I am Jr.Mod on bublecraft and i would like to join this server too, i know alot of people who play here (baroompsycho, sharkbait, ect)

Kaise123

Another pile of processed apps. I've been away for a bit without internet, sorry it took so long.

[spoiler]
Quote from: Fajitas on October 13, 2012, 05:56:19 AM
hello my
IGN:MrFajitas

i have been on your previous server and i wish i could go back
i enjoyed your server it was my first cracked server i played

Accepted.

Quote from: rikiys on October 13, 2012, 06:54:38 AM
I realy want to play a KCv2 i played the first version and it was perfect.
In Game Name- djerb
Age- 13
Location- Latvia

I realy want to play it. Please let me in. Please!

Accepted.

Quote from: BlueStar5 on October 13, 2012, 09:22:23 AM
IGN: BlueStar5
New York

I help people and build homes for players.

Some more info would be good. Denied.

Quote from: kilije on October 13, 2012, 09:56:31 AM
In Game Name: kilije
Location (Country): US

I did not play on the old server but i played alot on robbocraft server and helped him out alot, and i need a good server to go on.

Accepted.

Quote from: Azla on October 14, 2012, 12:58:32 AM
Personal Information
IGN: AzlaCraft

Experience and other information
I played the old Kaisecraft under the name of "Loubuscus" and have been looking forward for the new server. Kaisecraft is the only cracked server I have played, and am more than happy to start help out building again. I built quite some buildings such as many in XxRobojackxX's "Sky City" which I am sure he can vouch for me about. Buildings of which it consisted of where McDonald's, My home, Blacksmith, Weapon shop and more! I am looking forward to making a great contribution to the new server and am sure to create even more and better buildings than last time as I have improved, thank you. :)

Thankyou for making an application I can read without facepalming at humanity. Accepted.

Quote from: DominOxD on October 14, 2012, 05:45:38 AM
In Game Name: DominO_xD

I wan't to play on the server and I want to build stuff and connect with other players and survive! A thing to add; I also have a couple of friends on this server :)

EDIT: I'm actually 17 I wrote 14 because it was a mistake I was using the numpad ;/

Accepted.

Quote from: scottymac223 on October 14, 2012, 08:04:15 AM
In Game Name: scottymac223
Location (Country): United Kingdom

I am Jr.Mod on bublecraft and i would like to join this server too, i know alot of people who play here (baroompsycho, sharkbait, ect)

Accepted
[/spoiler]
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Kaise123

Quote from: Azla on October 14, 2012, 12:58:32 AM
Personal Information
IGN: AzlaCraft

Experience and other information
I played the old Kaisecraft under the name of "Loubuscus" and have been looking forward for the new server. Kaisecraft is the only cracked server I have played, and am more than happy to start help out building again. I built quite some buildings such as many in XxRobojackxX's "Sky City" which I am sure he can vouch for me about. Buildings of which it consisted of where McDonald's, My home, Blacksmith, Weapon shop and more! I am looking forward to making a great contribution to the new server and am sure to create even more and better buildings than last time as I have improved, thank you. :)

I'm in a good mood. I also promoted you up 1 rank for having a nice application.

gustavoi88

ParagonGX

Quote from: gustavoi88 on October 15, 2012, 01:12:45 PM
gustavoi88
brazil
i whant to be white listed
Please provide a better reason, you are wanting to be whitelisted.

Soap

soap here, i guess everybody knows me, sr. mob back in the day, humbly applying for whiteliste my lord :D

Revanger

Hey guys...
I think you remember me I'm Revanger better known as icebeast4..
Played much on Servercraft/Kaisecraft it was my favourite server before Tricky got on Ownership..
But let's get to thing...

IGN: Revanger (icebeast4)
Reason: I really like way that Kai lead server he is one of the best leaders of server cuz he isnt so easy like others (Example-hello can i get op and things like that)... So i really like that server and i would like to get white-listed as soon as it's possible.. also i know kai not so good as Fulksayyan or Sab but i know him...he helped me make my own server and it's going well now i wont tell ip it would be advertising and i wont advertise on kai forums ;)
I hope il get white-listed soon byee :D
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

Wundawaffle

Hello Im Flynn i was on the kaise123 sever and.. i gotta say i really missed it now im really happy that its getting ready to be a community server, and so i was a protector! ScS_Monkey, you may remember me.

IGN: wundawaffle

And i hope you take your time to read this quick message :)

Kaise123

Quote from: Revanger on October 16, 2012, 03:27:19 AM
Hey guys...
I think you remember me I'm Revanger better known as icebeast4..
Played much on Servercraft/Kaisecraft it was my favourite server before Tricky got on Ownership..
But let's get to thing...

IGN: Revanger (icebeast4)
Reason: I really like way that Kai lead server he is one of the best leaders of server cuz he isnt so easy like others (Example-hello can i get op and things like that)... So i really like that server and i would like to get white-listed as soon as it's possible.. also i know kai not so good as Fulksayyan or Sab but i know him...he helped me make my own server and it's going well now i wont tell ip it would be advertising and i wont advertise on kai forums ;)
I hope il get white-listed soon byee :D

Accepted.

Quote from: Wundawaffle on October 16, 2012, 08:05:58 PM
Hello Im Flynn i was on the kaise123 sever and.. i gotta say i really missed it now im really happy that its getting ready to be a community server, and so i was a protector! ScS_Monkey, you may remember me.

IGN: wundawaffle

And i hope you take your time to read this quick message :)

Accepted.

D0n3four

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

SHARKBAIT123

xXRoboJackXx

QuoteIGN: Revanger (icebeast4)
I don't think your 19, partly because I remember you telling me your age and it wasn't even near to 19.

Revanger

Robojack hey man..
Yes i'm 19...we met each other before 2 years man... than i told you i have 17
17+2=19 so yeah im 19 i hope u arent mad on me for some reason o.O
We're Anonymous,
We're Legion,
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
Expect us.
Respect Existance or Expect Resistance

xXRoboJackXx

I'm not mad at you for anything, and I met you like 8 months ago, and back then your friends told me you was about 11 or 13 i can't remember, and you told me once as well.

Oh, and Icebeast, anything else add me on skype, because this is where we apply for white-list not argue.

xXRoYaLXx

Ign:xXRoYaLXx

I have heard many things about KaiseCraft and I wanted to see it in person in all its awesomeness