News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

AOCreations Builder app

Started by AOCreation, May 15, 2013, 05:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AOCreation

- Your In Game Name (IGN): AOCreation
- How long you have played for: lost track im sure its been at least 3 weeks close to 4
- Multiple pictures of your construction(s):
FARM TOWER

HOME2

HOME3

SPAWNER

- Your McMMO Level (Use the command '/mcstats' to find this) 114
- Any other information you can provide on your experience on the server, such as people you have met and built with etc. Providing good reasons why you should become a Builder also helps
Leon had me decorate the inside of his home he may have changed the warp so i cant get pics but i thought it looked good.

i dont think i have built with anyone altho i did have help the spawner from HiJ who did all of the quarts but i set up the spawner and the warp room for it.

the little house labeled home3 was of my own design i thought of on the spot XD

the picture labeled home 2 was a design i came up with on graph paper and put it into action over the course of a few days.

the farm tower was a little pet project XD it was suppose to have animals in it but never got around to doing it

thank you for your consideration and i hope to get builder soon.
85loY.jpg" border="0

HanSolo

Huge fonts and gaps does not make your application bigger

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

~VIPER~

I agree with HanSolo. Add more information and write reason why you want to be Builder.
KCv2 Moderator

TriickyzTrix

Dont listen to those above, your application is great. I'll look at this application when I come home, @school ATM

geraldy

AOcreation it's nice creation it must be good that u become citizen hope u lucky!!

TriickyzTrix

This is borderline, I think your application is ok and I've also seen some of your new builds on the server.