News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by Alyxzandr69, June 20, 2013, 09:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyxzandr69

I am hoping to work my way up through the ranks, not only to help myself build and complete my builds, as I have a big imagination and have my sights set high, but also to allow me to help others a little more efficiently. I enjoy helping others and wish to be able to help them even further.

In my screenshots you are able to see what progress I have made on my underwater city, which I'm calling Atlantis. It's all underwater right now, there are 4 Rooms that are 50 wide by 50 long by 5 high. All encased in glass, and they are linked together by the underwater dome, that is still in progress. I've been very busy trying to get as much as I could completed so that I could get builder and hopefully be able to finish things a bit more efficiently. I hope to make a railway station beneath Atlantis, a Castle town off branched in the Nether, and there's is also a Harbor town just off a ways from Atlantis that is being started as well. I hope you will consider allowing me to be a builder and hope to hear any comments that you have, post haste.
                                                                                                                                                     Most Sincerely, Alyx

P.S. The bar that you see on the left side of the screen is just the residual effects of a mod I have for Single Player Minecraft it does nothing on the Server. The mod is called Pixelmobs.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

Alyxzandr69

I am sure that I've been playing for atleast a month now, if not, then it is right up there very close.

My Mcstats are as follows

Gathering Skills:

Excavation: 238
Fishing: 0
Herbalism: 34
Mining: 167
Woodcutting: 19

Combat Skills:

Axes: 16
Archery: 45
Swords: 164
Taming: 1
Unarmed: 17

Misc skills:

Acrobatics: 44
Repair: 9

Power Level: 754

I hope that covers everything this time. Next time I'll have to remember to pay better attention and look up everything I can.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

ParagonGX

Congratz! Best Application for Builder I've seen in a while. This sets a bar on how other players should present when applying. But I'm unsure of your IGN, I'm guessing it's Alyxzandr69?