News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application

Started by Skyler, June 22, 2013, 08:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyler

Hiyya! My name is Skyler and I am here hoping to achieve the next rank! I have been playing KCv2 for a little over a month, and have enjoyed my time here. I started here with Alyxzandr69 and have done alot of builds together. I have started my own project that id like to call " Skyfall castle" * loved the new jame's bond movie*.  This castle is comprised of many parts, but it is not done quite yet. What I have done I am happy about because it came out symmetrical and took a bit to plan and get perfect.
1. In this first screen shot you will see the front of the castle the first part I started on. and what the whole work was mainly about. As you look at it you will see on either side of the gate 2 tower like structures in a circle which is comprised of a total of 5 towers.
2. In this screen shot you will see the circle of towers and I will explain how I went about doing this. Each tower surrounding the middle is a 15 by 5 connected by a circular walk way the outer circle is a diagonal of 6 and the inner is 3 * this took quite alot of time to get right to make it as circular as possible* the middle tower is a 20 by 5 and connected to 2 towers by a walk way.
3. In this last screen shot you will see I have replicated all of the circular tower structures on all 4 corners connect by a catwalk that is 63  blocks wide. You see the outer part of the castle being built and done with!
With the title builder I plan to expand this more to included a actual castle on the inside. It will have gardens, rooms, dungeon and Hopefully alot of red stone stuff for traps that will ward off people trying to steal my treasure! I also plan to add a stable for future horse update, and possibly maybe a form of Jousting ring out back so our knights can battle it out on horse back! Thank you for reading this app and hope I am awarded the title builder so I can help more people and to aid in my future plans!

scottymac223

I saw your build in-game and its really cool! You're very kind and a friendly person, you have my full support  ;D Good luck.

Alyxzandr69

Yellow, I've sat here with Skyler the last week while he has planned, drawn out, and schemed over what he was going to do.
He's gone online and looked at various other builds, done his research, and then tried to put that into a viable and outstanding castle.
If you read the app you'll see that Skyler has other plans as well for the castle, that's just the castle wall. If you're going to just go through and down people on their applications, as I can see that you've done through all kinds of apps, atleast take the time to read through them carefully. This actually isn't the only build that Skyler has been working on, it's just 1 that Sky hoped would be good enough for the builder application. I don't know what it's worth but Sky has my support.
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

Kempis

Quote from: Alyxzandr69 on June 22, 2013, 09:28:34 AM
Yellow, I've sat here with Skyler the last week while he has planned, drawn out, and schemed over what he was going to do.
He's gone online and looked at various other builds, done his research, and then tried to put that into a viable and outstanding castle.
If you read the app you'll see that Skyler has other plans as well for the castle, that's just the castle wall. If you're going to just go through and down people on their applications, as I can see that you've done through all kinds of apps, atleast take the time to read through them carefully. This actually isn't the only build that Skyler has been working on, it's just 1 that Sky hoped would be good enough for the builder application. I don't know what it's worth but Sky has my support.
Get sky to add more builds - can be simple too.

Zlexy

This one build is good enough, a lot of effort put into it. Though I do agree i would have liked to have seen more.

Accepted
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."