News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Jedi's new builder application,(edited a little bit).

Started by JediKnight, October 05, 2013, 05:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JediKnight

Hello people,i just locked my other application from 2 days because I hadn't have acces to my computer,so now,i am applying again with small edits.

IGN:JediKnight
Time played:3 Weeks.
From how much time I got citizen:from 1 week and 2 or 3 days.
McStats:100

Reason why I want the rank:I want to have acces to spawn more items because im always asking my friends for stuff and stuff and stuff!this is annoying,and the second thing is that I want to build more awesome houses.and if I get accepted,i will try to apply for engineer and then for Moderator.
I played on this server from kcv1[only 3 days] and then started playing the new Kaisecraft with the name of shuff.i got the rank of builder in the account shuff from 5 months,so now im so bored,so I chose that I will start a new account and its JediKnight,and now I hope I get builder here too.

I have built 4 houses.i will post them in attachments,hope you like my application.
If you want to check if I built this houses,i will list the warps and here they are:
/warp scas
/res tp Jed
/res tp JediKnight
/warp jedi
/warp theb
Good day to all :)

baroompsycho

Please include more reasons as to why you would like to become Builder/why you think you deserve this rank. :) Maybe you can also work on increasing your McStats so they're above 100 as 63 is a little low. While you're increasing your McMMO level, could you also include more pictures of complex builds? Thanks!

JediKnight

Ok,i have added a new build and added a small reason,about my mcstats,its now 67 but I cant make it higher,i mined,killed mobs,fished,digged and its still 67.

CaStRoLkO155

I am not sure if you have to build more buildings.
But you are a good person so good luck Jedi!:) i give you my full support!

-Support
~Smiley Face :D

JediKnight

Thank you cast :),but I don't think that support means in these applications.

JediKnight