News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application :)

Started by Shihanshu, December 08, 2013, 09:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shihanshu

Hi,my I.G.N. is Shihanshu and I have been Citizen for about a week. In that week I played a lot and grew to like the server a lot, and build a lot too. Reason why I want to be Builder is because I want to build and make the server a nicer place. I want to have options to spawn more things too xD. I would like to help to people with building.  I build some things by myself and I will share pictures/video *maybe* now. Ps I know its early but I think you'll be satisfied with what I've built/am building.

These builds are not finished but now that theater is over I will be on a lot more than before and with the new rank more creative and diverse block choice. :)

HanSolo

-Pending

What to do:
  -Post a few more pictures
  -State your McMMO skills

You have 5 days to do it

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Shihanshu

Alright here it is, as you can see its unfinished but I've just started ;p all 3 projects: Watercity, Forest homes, and my home is all a WIP and are not nearly done.
Here are the requested photos:
Stats

Water City

baroompsycho

Improvements have been noted. Accepted. :)