News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder application

Started by truemu1 23, December 24, 2013, 02:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truemu1 23

My minecraft name (IGN) is truemu1

I have played kaise server for more then one month

I have also been a citizen for a week

My McMMO level is 203

I really know how to play good on this server and it was a preatty great experience.But i need this rank to be more experienced and spawn more staffs

then the citizen. 

I HOPE YOU ACCEPT IT                                                                                                                                                                                            THANKS

TheDarkWolf

I'd like to see pictures of another build and a reason why you want the builder rank. :) The pictures of that build are quite good, but the build itself seems kind of plain.

truemu1 23

See it again i have made changes

TheDarkWolf

The changes are better, and I like that you added more quality pictures. I've seen you online a few times recently, so I do know you're active. The text part is a little shakey, but I'll accept it on the qualification that you'll make some awesome builds! ^_^

-------ACCEPTED