News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder request from EmeraldStar82

Started by EmeraldStar82, February 18, 2014, 04:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmeraldStar82

Hello Kaise123!My name is EmeraldStar82.This is my builder app.I got lots of days I play on your server{am going to play more soon} and I did a lot of buildings.
it was a very hard work to build them.Also on my app I will put the photos.I realy enjoy playing on your server and its pretty fun!Im trying to make as much creations as I can!Ill try to play till I am an admin!
Hope yo uaccept my app.
                                                                                                         Herti

EmeraldStar82

Bunni4Life

Ruling all is just the start. >:3

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Eh... This looks pretty good, but you also need to add your McMMO level on here (as per instruction on "Apply for [Builder] Rank *KCv2 Official* thread done by PurpleTea/aka. Gorden.

I was stricter, I would've said that you need just a bit more buildings, but since I'm nice, I'll support this. You'll need a Lvl 4 senior moderator or above to accept/deny this though since I'm not lvl 4 mod yet and also a little lacking in the Application Acceptance Department :3

Good Luck~

~Support

Hij

Well, your admin dreams may (will) never come true, but you have gotten the Builder rank...borderline achievement but still acceptable ;)

But yeah, next time add your McMMO rank if you're going to apply for Engineer or something :p