News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

44r0n555's Builder Application

Started by 44r0n555, March 02, 2014, 10:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

44r0n555

- Your In Game Name (IGN)
44r0n555
- How long you have played for
Between 1 - 2 months
- Multiple pictures of your construction(s)

My survival house

Downstairs

Upstairs

Chestroom

My creative house

Downstairs

Upstairs

And i also built my creative house in survival too

The mini town

- Your McMMO Level (Use the command '/mcstats' to find this)
- Any other information you can provide on your experience on the server, such as people you have met and built with etc. Providing good reasons why you should become a Builder also helps.
I'm a pretty good builder, and i want to be allowed to spawn more materials to build cool things in the creative world.
And also be more able to make the interior of my houses, because its always empty.
Most of my friends on the server are survivors because i play in survival most of time.
I would like to be Builder because i can't spawn much items in creative as Citizen, and as Builder i can spawn more resources for my houses so i can increase my build skills on the server, and i'm not sure but maybe i can then secure my chests in Survival

Thanks for reading!

baroompsycho

Very nice builds! If you could just add 2-3 more sentences as to why you would like to become a Builder, that would be fantastic! :)

44r0n555

baroompsycho

Noted the improvements and accepted! :) Congratulations on Builder!