News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Staff application by Alyxzandr69

Started by Alyxzandr69, June 28, 2013, 08:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyxzandr69

My Real name is Wesley Jordon Latham, but my in game name is Alyxzandr69.

I'm 20 years old, & I'm a native resident of Texas in the United States of America.

My Skype name is WesleyjLatham

I've been playing on the server now for approximately a month, and this is the first server I've ever played on.
Though I've been playing on minecraft for about 3-5 years I wanna say.

I haven't had the opportunity like most others to have played on servers before now, mostly due to the lack of internet at my previous home. Now that I have access more openly to personal internet I am able to spend more time online and have devoted a fair amount of it to KCv2 ever since I found it.

I can, on a good day, play for 5 or more hours on the server other than that there can be a day here or there that I'm not able to get on.

I will be honest and upfront. Since I have not played on other servers before now, I don't really have any knowledge on World guard, world edit or any other plugins, mods, or commands like that. That is not to say that I could not learn them effectively, but that I do not at the moment hold that knowledge.

I am an upfront, honest, and adult person. Whenever the truth is requited I shall give it without hesitation and without prejudice. I'm not a liar and I'm not a pushover. If these are traits that you do not desire in a moderator then I shall peaceably bow out. I will not support nor will I condone ANY acts of Vulgarity, Profanity, or Disgusting behavior. It is not something that I agree with or appreciate. Again if this gives a negative outlook into who I am to the reviewer then please give your feedback accordingly.

I have thought about what it would mean to me to be a moderator on the server and what it would mean for the others around me. What I would do with the rank of moderator? It is explained that we should apply for this rank as if applying for a job, but that also holds true even through to the actual work part. There are times where you must be professional about your work and be focused, there are also other times where you can play around and have fun. If you wish to just "Play the game" Then you can go back to being a guest or a normal citizen, by asking to be a mod you ask that the responsibility over others be placed in your hands, and you are obliged to take responsibility for others actions and mistakes, which is not something done lightly. You're basically no longer a mere customer in some store but an employee of that store and you must uphold it's rules and regulations, or the caretaker of someone else's children as I've seen some as young as 9 years old on the server.

In putting in this application I clarify that I'm asking for and accepting that responsibility. I want to be able to help those around me in whatever way I am able. I want to be able to stand in the way of those who would wish to bring harm or offense to others as I've seen done so often whenever it seems as though nobody is watching. I hope that if granted the power I can live up to any expectations of me, and to repay the favor of being promoted to moderator by becoming a wonderful student, teacher, friend, and coworker.

Your's most sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                    Wesley J. aka Alyx
Hope you're being nice, cause it pains me to see people treated unfairly. :'(

Zlexy

While your application is great, detailed and to the point you could add headings like for example;

Why I want to be a moderator:

Etc. You're a good guy, and helpful however you seem to be irritated/annoyed at slight things though I can look past that. I support
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

HanSolo

The things a that I said to Skyler applies to you too. 

- You , sir, got my support.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iTroll

Your a good person/player, I've never seen any trouble from you and you're extremely helpful. What I'd like to see in your application is
-Why you want moderator
-What you'd do as moderator
-Command knowledge (Since you don't know them, try to research plugin commands/usage).

However I support you all in all, good luck!
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Smoove

I think you're an awesome person and your app is pretty good maybe missing a few things as said from others but it's pretty good. I think you could make a decent mod so..
I support.

Zlexy

Exact same reasons as Skyler's application. Welcome aboard

--Application accepted--

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."