News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Anyone else find this annoying

Started by iTroll, November 05, 2012, 03:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTroll

There's like a 30 minute waiting list to get on o-o
I know that kaise does not want a large server and limited slots but this is ridiculous xD
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

SHARKBAIT123

i have been waiting the past 10 min just to join  -.-

Diion

The servers limited slots may not caused by kaise123s need to keep the server small and managable. The amount of people that may be able to join is limited by the servers ram, so, inorder for more people to be able to join, the server must be given more RAM, which would require the server to be upgraded, however, a servers upgrade would require more money and so if kaise123 wished upgrade the server, he would need to pay more money inorder to uphold ite current opperation. Unfortanently, kaise123 does not have enough money to pay for a large server, so, as a result of these assuringly understanding circumstances, a steady stream of donations would be the only concept that would allow the servers communities growth to continue (^_^)>   

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

As diion said, the limiting factor is money. I do wish to upgrade the amount of slots on the server server but i simply cannot afford to do so unless there are more donations. Whilst I am not going to pester anyone to donate to the server, I do not have enough money to upgrade the server beyond the current point, and although I set about $100 of my own money aside for the server, there is only enough left for about 4 months. If anybody is able to donate any amount, it is much appreciated. I can promise you that any donations will go towards the server as i do not plan to make money from the server.

Sorry about any mistakes, I typed this on my phone :)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iTroll

Yes I know that slots are dependent on the amount of dedicated RAM but I'm just letting it be known that it's kinda hard to login at times. And the cheapest hosting site I could find is expensive even for just 15 slots (about 8.95/mo) so I'm grateful for you spending your own cash and hopefully donations will soon start coming in.

P.S. Maybe add a donate link on your client download link since a lot of people use it.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Michael Bublé