News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Plugin's

Started by 1bigdog, January 28, 2014, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

Im going to start making plugins, and i need to know if there's a thing that anyone wants to have but is not a plugin yet.

I can program plugins and I need Server Information so then the plugin I make doesn't make the server go crazy such as.... What version of java (Usally 6 or 7) does the server run? What are all of the plugins that are in the server? And, What version of JDK does the server run?

I can make anything that is server possible, But i don't want to cause lag so I can't run something like WorldEdit.
Any and all information of the server helps.

If you have any question or, Wanna subjest a thing then I'll be happy to add if you get enough votes on it.

Plugin making information
1. im going to use NotePad ++ / Eclipes
2. the amount of time for this may ruffly be a year
3. There will be bugs with it

I hope that when im done if you can make a board for the plugin i make for the bug reports.

BTW: JDK Means Java Development Kit
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

Cj -Master of Trollz

If You are making your Own server, Then I want Mob Disguise, /fly, Color chat, WE, WG, Core Protect, and Factions
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee

1bigdog

No im making a plugin keyword being **Making** not adding like how world edit is well i can make a plugin that can do anything possible as long as its not too much for a server to handle
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.