News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Starting a new server / KCV2 [Info] [Official] MERGED

Started by Kaise123, September 13, 2012, 11:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

New MC Server - KCV2 Concept Discussion
Information regarding a new server from me, 'KCV2'

Last updated by Kaise123 on the 22th of September 2012

I will be ordering the server as soon as I have my internet connected. Spawn is already in production.

This is the official thread for the server I may be creating. For now it will be called 'KCV2' (KaiseCraft v2) as a name has not yet been thought of.

At the moment the following things are confirmed:

• New world
  • Completely redone plugins, nothing carried over from old server
  • Completely new server name
  • None of the old player ranks will be carried over (Treat this server as NEW and unrelated to Server/KaiseCraft)
  • Some staff will be handpicked by me, please do not ask for a position

And these ideas I have for the server, but I'm not sure whether to use them or how to or they are not yet confirmed:

• New system for protecting (Not sure what yet, but it will be a combination of Moderators protecting and self-protection, but no protectors
  • A rank for high ranking members that will not be accessible without invite. For highly trusted users who deserve the staff ranking, but are not active or do not make good staff members.
  • Ability to get into either creative mode, or an exclusive creative world via a paid rank or by paying for access

Ranks:

• Rank for a player on first join
  • After they play on the server for 12 hours all up, they will be promoted automatically to the next rank (Allows minimal item spawning)
  • After a total of 50 hours on the server, OR via an application, they will get this rank. Relatively easy application, allows spawning of many more items
  • Applicatoin only rank, hard application like merchant was.
  • Donate Rank (Spawning, WE)
  • Donate Rank (Spawning, WE Enhanced, More commands from ESS)
  • Sr.Moderator
  • Rank for non-staff trusted players (Mostly people I know very well or know IRL who can get the privellage of almost all commands but are not suitable to be a part of the staff team
  • Administrator

Hosting:
I am currently looking at trying a 1GB plan to start with, with MultiMinecraft. If that doesn't go well, I'll probably go back to Beastnode.
The server will be whitelisted when it first goes up, and only a few people can join. When everything is done and ready, I'll open it up to everyone and provide the IP.

Suggestions are welcome, and encouraged, IF they are sensible.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

:o. YAAY! I'm so excited. I hope everyone can come back. I hope it can be the same and as fun.

yobirger

It's so awesome!!!! I love you!!!! :D
If you dont remember me im -lolz :D

Maurice98

Ok man good luck making the server if you need any help just message me on skype :D.

Kaise123

Thanks for all the support guys/girls xD I'll update this today some time to have more info

SHARKBAIT123

U have not yet added me on ur new Skype.  >:(  >:(. Lol Jk. Please add me for if u need anything. ;) I will love to be at ur assistance.

ParagonGX

It's good to see you starting a new server Kaise, if you need any support or assistance or want to employ staff for your server, I'm the right person for the job. Agent Secret at your service!  ;)

Kaise123

Quote from: SHARKBAIT123 on September 14, 2012, 09:09:29 AM
U have not yet added me on ur new Skype.  >:(  >:(. Lol Jk. Please add me for if u need anything. ;) I will love to be at ur assistance.

I've accepted you now :) Thanks for the offer

Quote from: .:B.E.A.S.T:. on September 14, 2012, 09:27:37 AM
It's good to see you starting a new server Kaise, if you need any support or assistance or want to employ staff for your server, I'm the right person for the job. Agent Secret at your service!  ;)

Thanks :) Once I get things more organised I'll start thinking about who I can get back as  staff etc.

Penguirony01

As you friend,and with all due respect,Fulk should not be one of your main choices for staff...I'm sure some people would agree

Kaise123

No staff are currently appointed, and as he is involved with Mdynamics I would not consider him for a position anyways. Currently the only person who I have asked, and who has accepted their staff position back is ArcTrance/ Kai Ngo

iLiviDzZ

Oh ma lordie.. i thought this moment would never come! I am soo happy it is going to be back!

If you need any help with anything just ask!

poop comes out of my butt

Kaise123

Thanks for all the support :) I will open up an account 15 slots (When I have the money and internet), but it will be whitelisted to start with. Spread the word!

DEADShotMartini

Sweet Kaise, nice to see you back. If you want some help then ask me (that is if you want)

xXRoboJackXx

Good luck kaise it looks like you have alot of people here who want to help so i really can't say anything anyone else has said say hi to sab for me :P xD well if you need help ask anyone you want its your decision xD and you have endless options of who to ask, well good luck with getting the server.

Goon