News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Server Crash.

Started by Clamen, December 27, 2012, 10:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clamen

I Clamen was using WorldEdit and I had tried to refil Bigh42's Excavation farm (/warp dig) Apprantly I was not doing it right and misplaced a point and I set a big area of the server to grass. I give my dearest apoligized and my elite rank may be taken away do to this my stupidity but I do not mind I made a mistake and I shall get the consequences.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

scottymac223

I think clamen deserves another chance!!

Red

Aha, I suppose it's not a big deal. Thanks for your honesty, I appreciate it. Server crashes happen a lot of times due to WE, heck I even crashed it a few times like that. You should get into the habit of typing //sel after you WE things and don't WE major things make sure you always check how many blocks you've selected by selecting the second point and the last number in parenthesis being the amount of blocks you have selected.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Clamen

I'll be sure to start double checking things thank for your feedback Red :)
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

ronald

Zlexy

be careful when using worldedit. the server can not handle very much of it. thank you for the honesty though and we will let you keep the rank ofcourse because these things happen and they are mistakes :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Red

Quote from: ronald on December 27, 2012, 11:36:30 AM
support Red
xD I don't really need support for this, but thanks I guess.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass