News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Request for being Citezen!

Started by EmeraldStar82, January 17, 2014, 06:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmeraldStar82

My name is Herti Maja,and my MC name is EmeraldStar82.I realy like your server and I realy like to build more.Im a newbie but the best builder ever.I got 2 hours playing on this server,so that might be a reason why you wont make me a citezen,but I made a realy big house and Im just going to post a picture.I hope you like it  :).

TheDarkWolf

I'd accept it straight away if you'd played for a couple more days and maybe one or two more pictures.

In two days, go ahead and reply to this thread with two more pictures and i'll accept your app. :)

----------PENDING

EmeraldStar82

Hey sorry but my house in the photo was unfinished so im gonna finish it right away and ill put more photos.But the reason why I want to be a builder is I want to build something more bigger.Anyway thanks for replying :D

Lepid

Quote from: EmeraldStar82 on January 18, 2014, 12:12:41 AM
Hey sorry but my house in the photo was unfinished so im gonna finish it right away and ill put more photos.But the reason why I want to be a builder is I want to build something more bigger.Anyway thanks for replying :D

You're not applying for a builder...  :o lol... This is a citizen app.  :P

EmeraldStar82

Yeah but i need to be a citezen to become builder i tjought you knew it :D

baroompsycho

Since you were very willing at merging your old application with your new one, very kind, and have played for a longer time period, I'll just accept this. :)

Accepted and locked.