News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Lagg with spawning [DopeyDoom] and [LukinHasBR]

Started by DragynHuntr, April 21, 2013, 10:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragynHuntr

Hello and sorry to disturb you all, but i have a bad problem, i was on my FB and when i went back to the game i saw DopeyDoom spawning wolfs (Spawned way to many it kinda lagged the server), Then he see's me and goes afk without doing /afk , Since it kinda lagged the server, i'll give evidence:

[Just one pic i got, sorry :\]

DragynHuntr

Also it was lukinhasBR

They both are spawning many wolfs to lag the server

Evidence:

DragynHuntr

HanSolo

Spawning wolfs wouldn't lag server, right (Excuse me if I am wrong)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

BenjaHack

HanSolo spawning mobs can lag people's computers which is what this is about, so not the server, but the person's computer.
-Because I'm Batman

HanSolo

Quote from: BenjaHack on April 23, 2013, 06:03:30 AM
HanSolo spawning mobs can lag people's computers which is what this is about, so not the server, but the person's computer.
True, but he clearly said "lagging the server"

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

Quote from: HanSolo on April 23, 2013, 10:13:53 PM
Quote from: BenjaHack on April 23, 2013, 06:03:30 AM
True, but he clearly said "lagging the server"

To most it's the same thing, Many people don't even know the difference between FPS and server lag, Let alone between their lag, Connection lag and server lag itself.

You are however, Mostly correct. Spawning animals at this rate won't lag the server so it won't affect anyone that is not close to the area they were spawned in. HOWEVER, Spawning on an incredibly large scale can cause the server to run slower or even crash, But that would have to be ALOT of mobs.

As to DopeyDoom and lukinhasBR this can be considered an official warning. Any more offences from then will result in a temporary ban or a temporary demotion from Elite.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire