News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

ban apeal

Started by me4554, February 07, 2014, 11:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

me4554

IGN: me455/thatguy2525

when i was banned: hmm i would say 2-3 months ago

who banned me: hmm i think a mix of zlexy/bobert? not sure

why i was banned: for cussing and using racial slurs and just generaly being a d**k

why i should be unbanned: i know what i did was wrong and kaise craft deserves better i think i've maturd since that, i think ( and hope ) you guys still remember me and i just think i have the responceobility and i was a d**k if you guys don't accept i under stand why.

( P.S. ) if i don't get unbanned i want you all to know i will always remember kaise craft

TheAmazingBobert

Zlexy had no part of it, it was all me. Also i'm not sure if this is possible, but I fully support his unban, and believe he deserves another chance, and as the mod who banned him, and was his target of the anger at the time, I hope my support means more than just someone who wants him unbanned.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

TheDarkWolf

As someone who spent a lot of time around him in game, I support his unban. I know he'll not make the same mistake twice.

DEADShotMartini

Shuff i have removed your post. You have not read the instructions on the sticky, especially the :

Quote from: Zlexy on September 13, 2013, 05:13:18 AM
DO NOT
- Post on other peoples' unban appeals unless you are one of the following:

The player who posted the appeal.
A staff member.
A player named in the appeal.

Zlexy

Unbanned.

I don't want to see this happen again.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."