News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

the legion town work in progress

Started by kiza minecraft, May 16, 2013, 05:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiza minecraft

hello yours truly here with well what else towns! i am currently with the help of my dedicated team zenit ,eversorrownight , anonymous, kiza, and whoeverelse wants to help whoops almost forgot mcn99 are building the legiontown /warp legiontown if you want to be apart of this town ill be on from as of today 3:30 central to about 7:00 central for those who want to come help or just watch us build of heck give me some ideas of what to put here since i have a decent sized plot ill be building it platform style youknow up ^  lol itll be 5 sections for now so if you wanna show up or whatever ill be doing this same timesetting for the rest of the week and maybe next week depends youknow time and events are unpredictable so cant wait to see you
ALWALUM BESTRIX FARGRAZE

kiza minecraft

heres and update on the PISTON ELEVATOR TO LEVEL 2 :)

and somehow leons house got inside the town lol
ALWALUM BESTRIX FARGRAZE

Stephen

kisa. I am willing to help in this town. Email me at earlstephen16@gmail.com for informations I need to know. Thanks.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com