News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Bank in KCv2 (my idea)

Started by ~VIPER~, May 14, 2013, 07:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Add bank in KCv2??

Yes,it would be good
11 (57.9%)
Neutral
4 (21.1%)
No,there is no need for banks
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

~VIPER~

Hi everyone. As you can see in title I was thinking about opening banks in server. For example,some player doesn't have any money. He go to the bank and raise a credit which amount is I dont no lets say 10.000$. And now he is happy because he have money,but after I dont now one or two weeks he need to return 12.000$ or 15.000$. So banks owners if bank are going to earn money. This is how would that banks work. I ask admins to think about it. Thank you!!
KCv2 Moderator

~VIPER~

Although while I was looking in this suggestion,I find maybe some problem. If administrators are going to encourage this,I ask my self how are players,maybe going to take credits. Is there possibility to take credit from sign or there need to be like some bank staff to give tham that money?
KCv2 Moderator

Smoove

Quote from: VIPER1302 on May 14, 2013, 07:38:36 AM
Hi everyone. As you can see in title I was thinking about opening banks in server. For example,some player doesn't have any money. He go to the bank and raise a credit which amount is I dont no lets say 10.000$. And now he is happy because he have money,but after I dont now one or two weeks he need to return 12.000$ or 15.000$. So banks owners if bank are going to earn money. This is how would that banks work. I ask admins to think about it. Thank you!!
Well this would defeat the purpose of getting money from mobs..

Kaise123

I agree with Smooves. It could be good if enough players supported it though, And we could rebalance the economy system for it.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

~VIPER~

So,acctualy we are now waiting until other players support it or maybe not.
KCv2 Moderator

HanSolo

I don't find it necessary, if any player wants I can lend some money (interest rate: 1.5%) 

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Stephen

Maybe this idea may be good or bad. It may cause inbalance in system in server.

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

~VIPER~

Well maybe purpise of getting money from killing mobs is not going to collapse because when there would be banks players are just going to get credits above 10.000$ so that these defeat as you said is not going to happend.
KCv2 Moderator

hunterbonx

As Kaise and Smooves said, It would defeat the purpose of killing mobs for money.
Players should get the hands-on experience and not just take money from banks.
Some people actually like killing mobs for money, and for those who don't, they can ask people for money.

~VIPER~

Hunterbonx didn't you read all this,I said that players will can get credits just above 10.000$.
KCv2 Moderator

hunterbonx

I have read your entire post + other peoples comments.
I agree with the staff.

scottymac223

This is a pretty good idea! It may not be 'essential' but you need to have at least some fun things! ;D

~VIPER~

KCv2 Moderator

~VIPER~

But this is already,lets say on some way locked. So this idea waste.
KCv2 Moderator

Exi

Quote from: VIPER1302 on May 28, 2013, 05:24:33 PM
But this is already,lets say on some way locked. So this idea waste.

No it's not.
I like the idea, so I'll support this if it doesn't take too much from the server.