News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Ban report

Started by ~VIPER~, May 31, 2013, 05:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Rokbel was flying in Survival. On my evidence which I am going to give you is maybe suspicious. But I am not lying he was flying and than he kill me when I saw him.
Evidence:
KCv2 Moderator

TheDarkWolf

This is interesting!

Well, might as well report myself too if it's going to come down to it.

A couple of days ago, Zlexy informed me that flying in survival was a ban offense (of which, I didn't know). So, we agreed that I'd remove the Voxel mod that came with the modded version of Kaisecraft. Well, I went into the mod folder and removed the files in the attached picture.

After doing so, I found I had no ability to fly in normal game play, even when using the "/fly" command and the proper manipulation of the space bar and the shift key.

So, I put the files back in the folder and continued to fly in the normal world on KCv2, today.

Well, my friend me455 finally got citizen after 4 months of play on the server, and he wanted to join my faction. So, since Zlexy also happened to be re-working the survival warp at "/warp survival", everyone had been informed earlier today that the new warp for now (until the work was done) was going to be, "/warp tempsurvival".

Somehow, between the time we'd been informed of the work and the hours later when I got back on MC after doing some things around my real life home, rokbel decided he wanted to exploit the work Zlexy was doing and spawn camp at "/warp tempsurvival". I didn't know this, even though warnings had been given hours earlier when I was either not on or didn't notice them.

So, when I gave me455 instructions to go to "/warp tempsurvival" instead of "/warp survival", and I warped before he did, rokbel rushed me and tried to kill me in order to get my items. To avert his spawn camping, i hit the hot key on my keyboard for the Vox mod so I could get away from him and keep him from being successful in taking advantage of other people.

I admitted, in in-game chat, that I had flown to get away from rokbel. I didn't hide it, at all. To Zlexy and to everyone else that was on. What was astounding was that rokbel was allowed to get away with what he was doing and nobody was doing anything about it. He was threatened with a forceful /tp if he didn't leave, but I don't know if this was followed through with or not.

So yes, I did fly. I also broke my promise to someone I consider a friend of mine in order to prevent someone else from taking advantage of others.

I then stated I was taking a few days off from MC and wouldn't be back for a while.

It's up to you guys what you do. I won't mind if I get a ban, as I deserve it because I did fly. But I also want rokbel punished for what he did. You can ask Zlexy and all the other people I've played with, I'm no booger.

For what it's worth, that is NOT me in the screenshot. Rokbel claims he has a photo of me.

Thank you.

TheDarkWolf

Just wanted to check back and ask on this: Is anybody going to do anything about what's been talked about here?

Kaise123

You won't be banned, But if you could please refrain from using Fly in survival and just be more careful :) I'm going to work on stopping fly altogether in Survival now.

-Locked.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire