News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application 2

Started by MrToasterizim, June 16, 2013, 02:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrToasterizim

Hey, guys.

My builder application. I want to be a builder because I can build amazing sculptures. I work well with redstone and I am good at mining. I am good with players and I currently finished my build on my prison. Its the pictures down there. One of them shows how big the prison cells are. Its tall but a bit small because I built it in /warp  luckytown. It only gave me a plot of round 20x20. But I made do. I can work in small spaces. I made a redstone door about 3x3 big and wide but my house got raided and the door got lost. I tried fixing it to the best I can when it broke. But the redstone was gone and didn't have enough money to buy more. There is also my hidden enchant room. There is only an enchantment table in there but when you hit the 'lights' lever the books will appear and you can use your table and get up to 30 enchant levels. I cant show pictures though because the space is to big and I wont be able to upload it. Some I can show and some I can't show. Sorry. If you can see it, the 5th one is the trap I made. There are diamonds in the chest and the conciquence is when you open the chest and pistons retract. You can see that in picture 6.

I would love to be builder because I know i'm ready. I also want to become an engineer so I can spawn redstone items. That would be useful.
I hope this is enough to be promoted to builder.

IGN: darryck

THANKS

TriickyzTrix

Please post some more complex builds. The information is good, but the pictures are needed.

MrToasterizim

Well I can't add more or else it wont show. My computer is bad and a bit slow for uploading. I'll try my best but it's not a promise.

TriickyzTrix

Quote from: Darryck on June 17, 2013, 02:45:53 PM
Well I can't add more or else it wont show. My computer is bad and a bit slow for uploading. I'll try my best but it's not a promise.

Ok, just tell me where your builds are and I'll check them for you.
Thanks..

MrToasterizim

Ones at /warp luckytown. Co-ordinates are x=91.6, y=153, z=2631. The one in my house is in the chimney. I can't tell you where it is or I might get raided again. TPA to me when I'm on okay?

superbotar

ParagonGX

There hasn't been a reply within 5 days.