News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

FuzzyyGames' Application For Moderator

Started by FuzzyyGames, February 28, 2013, 03:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuzzyyGames

Name:
Destin Herrington

IGN:
FuzzyyGames

Activity:
I have been playing Kaisecraft for quite a while (since when my IGN was xSupaBored). I started playing Kaisecraft after Bublecraft got shut down because that is where all my friends went. I play pretty much whenever I have any free time out of school and pretty much all day, every day on the weekends.

Activity Before Kaisecraft:
Before Kaisecraft I played Bublecraft ALL THE TIME. I was on that server for a good half of a year and I was really well known on that server and I was the rank of V.I.P. On that server, I was an original ButterBro and I was one of the founders of the whole group. MrFajitas, MrKool_Beanz, and I, were the owners of a very famous town know as, ButterTown/ButterVille. The town was very big and you could ask anyone if they have heard about it and they would probably say that they have. That was basically the only server I played on until it got shut down :(. Now all I play is KaiseCraft :).

Activity After Kaisecraft:
After Kaisecraft, I did not really play Minecraft that much because of the release of Call of Duty :P and my brother was pretty much taking over the computer. After Bublecraft had shut down, I pretty much lost all hope and never thought that I would achieve the reputation I got on that server on any other server, but I was wrong, and I learned about Kaisecraft.

Forums Knowledge:
I am very familiar with the forums, as for I have dealt with forums a lot in my previous years, such as the Bublecraft Forums and many other forums that I have posted on. I even have my own!

I am very well known on this server basically because after Bublecraft shut down, all the players came over here. Which means I know pretty much everyone on the server. The people that I do not know,, I have eventually made friends with, such as, Slipx, Jason, Angelinashea, gamael13, koorosh, and many, many more. I am also the owner of a town called FuzzyyVille which is actually growing fairly rapidly. Owning this town earned me a ton of friends and reputation on this server and I know everybody in my town and I am there when they need help. :)

Additional Information:
I am 14 years old and I live in Rapid City, South Dakota. I speak English and I barely know a pinch of Spanish (Just Enough To Say I'm Not Experienced In Spanish). I am very familiar with the WorldEdit, WorldGuard etc. because I had to deal with it ALOT in Bublecraft as a V.I.P. I have been playing Minecraft in total for a fairly long time. (Since Minecraft 1.2.4) and the first version I ever got of Minecraft was actually Kaise123's cracked launcher off of thepiratebay. I really enjoy helping people out and having fun with all the other players on the server and I find myself to be a nice person. I think I have the experience/requirements to be a Moderator on the wonderful server of Kaisecraft.

Thank you for reviewing my app! :)

BeastMan1283

I Support Your Application Bro
Good Luck!

~Beastman1283
Wish Ya Accepted
~Beastman1283
(***TryToKill-?
=DeadOnArrival?
-C4MP34M3-
*-_(K1ND)_-*
=--------------------=

jason87047

Good application and I see you on a lot on the server. You also do have a very good town. My only concern is you're still fairly new to this server.
Never the less though Support

koorosh

Hello im koorosh and i am a persain yes thats right prince of persia ;) , and i am wirtting this app to support for fuzzyygames my friend and my neighbor on minecraft , fuzzyygames has had a big imppact on this server if it wasnt for fuzzyy  i probley would of left this server a long time ago .as a pro experinced player my self i can assure u fuzzygames knows the ways of the craft and i highley recomand having fuzzy games as a mod on this server , also fuzzzy has succesfully created a working civilazation , his medium sized town known as fuzzyvale is pretty imperisve considering its only 4 days old . and not only that fuzzy has helped a lot of players on this server to and as i might say a helpful player is a needed player ;) , dont lose this great player and make the right choice and promote this basterd to mod ;)

sincerly koorosh or known as k2 the drug ;)

ParagonGX

I'm sorry, but if you have read the "Read before Applying for Moderator" post, you would know that Moderator Applications have been closed. Please apply once it's opened again. :)

Garen

Well, now that apps are open again, i give my support! ;D Unless he has to make another app? ???

Zlexy

You're not really active, and you do not put any info of your knowledge of commands.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."