News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

INFO/Announcement: Survival World Grand Reopening

Started by Diion, July 21, 2013, 05:28:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

Hello Everyone  ;D

I'm here again to present you with more server-related news,

KCv2 is proud to finally announce the long awaited grand re-opening of the survival world on a new 1.6.2 map; featuring a heavily revamped faction's plugin, the factions have many more things to offer.

To get to the survival world:

/warp survival -- MUST BE CITIZEN+

What has been added:

- /f ban : You can now ban players from your faction and they can never enter ever ever again!

- /f setjail *CURRENTLY NOT WORKING* : You can set a jail and jail faction members who are breaking rules!

- /f rules : View your factions rules and set them also!

- /f announce : Announce things to your factions, like when to raid another faction!

- Many many many more, use /f help to find out more

What has been removed:

- /f chat : With great regret, this feature has been removed from Factions by the developers, not by us. We'll look at a workaround for this.

I hope you enjoy this map and hopefully the new additions to factions will help you enjoy the survival world even more!

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O