News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Redo~ GamerGirl6834's Engineer App.

Started by GamerGirl6834, September 21, 2013, 01:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamerGirl6834

Ing-GamerGirl6834

how long been builder- About 2 1/2 weeks

how good with redstone- pretty good

my reason for rank- I'm not gonna lie to ya i want the rank cause it just seems so much fun and cool :'( i know its stupid and i do also think i could help ALOT more... considering my dad isnt buying me VIP and elite til christmas so :) yea

Helpers thro out the way- Set,TheDarkWolf.Baroompsycho, MeadowLyric, Austin, and so many more

some pics with very high detal lol

my library secret door... its just a simple sticky piston and redstone door thand leads u to a room

this is a bed lamp made from redstone um its just sorta a devise that if u dont want torches all over ur room u can use this

this is my elevator i tryed making a different model but that was an epic fail... this basicly will take u up to the next level if u dont wanna use a ladder or stares

this is a shower..... its not really useful is just well fun :P

i have one more thats probably the best but it wont let me upload so sorry :/
                                                                                                                                                                                       ~Love~ Brylee... GamerGirl6834

Zlexy

The builds are good, but the application is quite bad.

Please improve your application, failure to do so in some amount of time will result in it being denied.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

jedwere

Your builds are nice, but something made me wonder..
Are those Hacking GUI's? they look very similar to Nodus (hacking client) i wonder if those clients are alowed now.  :o anyway, builds are cool though!  ;D

(Support!)(well... until modified  :P)

baroompsycho

Denied and locked as there hasn't been a reply in a 5 day time period.