News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

David641's Engineer Application

Started by David641, April 17, 2014, 12:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David641

hello my name is David (Rance OwO) and I am here to apply for the Engineer rank :)

Some Basic Info
my name in game is David641 :)
I am a member of the Impremium faction
I played a month (I think) as a builder since last march 3 till now as I checked to my previous app builder post

Reason
I started having interest on redstone when I was in the server in survival, I was bored and my chest was full of redstone, I didn't really know what to do with it so I made machines with it, machine by machine then started making small contraptions into big contraptions till I kept building but sadly cause of that accident that happened after being banned and turning into a guest again I lost all my contraptions which were in survival so I intend to make them on the main world there I didn't have the redstones I need so I tried to buy some but I was broke, I saw this rank then tried to achieve it so yes thats one reason I started applying for Engineer Rank xD I have been looking forward in applying for Engineer Rank x.x I tried to do all the requirements so yes this is my first try, the reason why I intend to apply for this Rank is so people will know that I have good knowledge on works for redstone and I know its uses well but not fully so I needed to enhance my redstone skills to the most advance as possible, if I could have all the redstone items I needed I could easily make contraptions, being engineer I could have all the redstone I need to invent and create multiple contraptions without spending too much balance and at the same time having a lot of effort, having the Rank will make me not only build modern buildings for players in need but create contraptions for them as well, also my important reason why I would like to be an Engineer is so I could set warps for my builds then I wont lose one single building/contraption from the main world, and for most of all I could have new possible things that I could do for being an Engineer like invent and create contraptions, I've been dreaming for this rank as not only because of its features but I would feel like accomplishing all the free ranks on the server, as for the least I having interest for the rank cause I wanted its features like I could possibly color my own name or change into a animal.

Contraptions
this are all my contraptions I built with their uses
(in learning about redstones I'd give my thanks
to some people who helped me abit owo)

Auto-Cannon

- its a automatic firing cannon, just put 4 TNTs straight then one push of a button.

Simple Signal Clock

- Its a big Signal Clock which signals if its day or night, its actually powered simply by a Daylight Sensor.

Small Elevator

- This small elevator could bring you up and works 70%, if you follow the signs it should work fine.

Auto-Sugar Crane Farm

- this is a auto sugar crane farm, it harvests by itself and the only thing that it does not do is give you the sugar cranes, as you can see the one that is timing the harvest is the cart, I created a small roller coaster thing and it repeatedly goes on, by making it slower I have added some webs
to interrupt the cart from moving faster just as that when the cart lands on the detector rail it activates the pistons and harvests, the water at the middle helps the sugar cranes grow and get washed going to the hopper which is connected to the chest bellow the hopper.

Secret Passage

- pulling the lever triggers pistons to open a path down to a secret room or etc.

Sufficate Trap

- just by stepping in the preasure plate it activates a hidden piston which is suppose to push the dirt behind your head then it should hold you back unable to move till you sufficate.

Letter Popper

-pulling the lever makes it pop out a letter E sign, it looks simple at front but has alot of extensions at the back owo.

double shooting Arrow Dispenser

- I dont know, I just discovered it somehow, it looks simple but it actually makes the dispenser shoot fast plus having 50% chance of making the dispenser shoot two arrows in one shoot, if you build it in single player it shoots so fast thats the reason why it has chances of giving two arrow shot, it works by three things, the four redstone torches, the redstone in the middle and the lever, the redstone on the middle is the one that is making the dispenser shoot and having the chance to shoot two arrows in one shot, the four redstone torches which are on the sides is the one that is making the redstone flash, as for the lever it stops the four redstone torches then stops the dispenser.

I actually had problems in buying the items =^= I'm really broke xD and also had problems in thinking what to build.
If you want to check them out please head to /warp Architect xD

Experience Through the Server so far
I would like to also say I liked playing on the server but I apologize for not coming more often :( cause it happens to be vacation for me so yes
I am going to beaches or places like that, but other to say I really do like playing in the server :D it also sometimes cheer me up a bit and I also
like starting conversations through the chat.

~Thanks for reading :)
degraded artifact

baroompsycho

Please include much more information as to why you would like this rank/why you think you deserve this rank. There should be a rather large paragraph solely for the information portion of the app. Also, if you could make 1-2 more complex redstone builds, that would be great. :) Good luck!

David641

Ok thx, just give me a little time to rest xwx
degraded artifact

baroompsycho

Yeah definitely haha no problem! Just make sure you reply to it/make some kind of change before the standard 5 day time period denial. :)

David641

degraded artifact

olei

You worked an entire day for this (same as me when I tried to apply for this rank). I think you should get the rank. You have my support.
~Support~
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

baroompsycho

Thanks for describing how each redstone build works, but you still need much more information as to why you want this rank/why you think you deserve this rank or any other information you'd like us to know. :)

David641

I think thats all the honest reason and I wouldn't like to lie x-x And thx olei for support :D
degraded artifact

Th3_Night_Shadow

Youre working hard to get the rank... You have my

~Support~
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

David641

degraded artifact

baroompsycho

Much better! :) Congrats on Engineer!

-Accepted