News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Guys plzzz unban me!!!

Started by nemanja, September 23, 2013, 12:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemanja

IGN: nemanja
Ban: 16.9.2013
Ban me: baroompsycho
I was banned because: Because, as all of the children who play server did not know a name for your new profile because the server's name is already in use ... So I thought and thought of a name wolfshain names, so I went to the server ... There that's it ... I like the server  kaise123, I love it, and maybe even my brother is constantly entering the same name.

Why I want to be unbanned: Dude that all the servers I play are boring except Kaisei ... Please do unbanujete because I do not know what to do ... My friends are playing belts for my recommendations ... Please once again.
PLZZZ
UNBANNED
PLZZZ  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'(  :'(

baroompsycho

Quote from: nemanja on September 23, 2013, 12:53:01 AM
IGN: nemanja
Ban: 16.9.2013
Ban me: baroompsycho
I was banned because: Because, as all of the children who play server did not know a name for your new profile because the server's name is already in use ... So I thought and thought of a name wolfshain names, so I went to the server ... There that's it ... I like the server  kaise123, I love it, and maybe even my brother is constantly entering the same name.

Why I want to be unbanned: Dude that all the servers I play are boring except Kaisei ... Please do unbanujete because I do not know what to do ... My friends are playing belts for my recommendations ... Please once again.
PLZZZ
UNBANNED
PLZZZ  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'(  :'(

I'm just going to throw it out there, and say that I'm not even the one who banned you? LOL. Please get your information straight before creating a ban appeal. :P You can find whoever banned you here: http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,2911.msg16462.html#new

If you could also just improve on your ban appeal by maybe writing in complete sentences that would be great. Thanks.

Zlexy

Denied.

Reapply in 1 month (22 October 2013) if you wish. If you attempt to apply before this date, you can reapply on the 1st of January 2014. If you attempt to bypass your ban, you will be permanently banned with no point of return.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."