News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Buttertown Renovation Notice

Started by Deathdefyer99, April 19, 2013, 09:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathdefyer99

Attention all Buttertown plot owners!!!
MrKoolBeanz, MrFajitas, and I are renovating buttertown in the same place. So we do not confuse mods with griefing, we would like your permission tear down your plot. If you do not want your plot to be torn down, please have a mod copy it and save it for until the new town is finished. It is all on the redstone bulletin board near the buttertown warp.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Thanomsak

MrFajitas I want to sell my house back for $20

Fajitas

Thank make you will keep your plot and house and all we are doing in the town is making more space for the people to live in
You may have your money back if you wish, but once the town is finish we can help you build it back again

Things to be added on ButterTown:

Price increased from 75 to 150 in game money
More convenient shop and recreation  centers
Customer support
And most important is plot size has now increase more(see town for sizes available

I am very sorry if your house was taken down but your chest will be intact for a week and then be removed
†»Fajitas«†
Bµtter Bro™

My house xD

HanSolo

Can you keep one plot for me, can't wait to see it finished

Signature by: TriickyzTrix