News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The Animated Players Mod

Started by Deathdefyer99, June 19, 2013, 06:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathdefyer99

Say hello to the Animated Players Mod.

What it does is, well makes you character animated. It replaces the walking, running, sprinting, jumping, sneaking, riding, bow-aiming, blocking, sleeping, climbing, hitting, eating, and drinking, and it also changes expressions on your characters face.
Also, if you have a hat or headset on you, it'll render those pixels individually to make it stick out.

If you want to see a video on it click the link below. It is reviewed by Antvenom.
Minecraft Mod Review: Animated Players Mod! & Skin Improvements!

Here is also a link to the forums page, it'll explain everything there. link also in the video description.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1768057-152aesthetic-animated-player-fully-pixelized-hats-v120/

Enjoy.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Diion

ooo! that looks fancy...

but...

There issue with server mods unfortanly,

The first issue is that modding a server can result in an insane amount of bugs whose processing would require an incredible amount of server resources, which would cause massive lag and degrade the overall experience and the second issue, assuming that the mod was working flawlessly, would require your minecraft client to be moded aswell because, the client and the server work together exchanging information from you (The Client) and from the server, soooo.... your client would not know what to do with the information from the server and you would not be able to join, so, The Server's entire would have to mod their clients which would be very very bad for new players that fail to join becuase they lack the divine modded client and for newbies that have never modded a client before in thier life.

if you were a new player and had attempted to join would you say "Yosh! today... i will definitely risk breaking my minecraft to play KCv2... i hope my friend is online!" or would you prefer to join anthor very similar server and avoid the work and the risk altogether? :3

i do like the idea of new additions to minecraft becuase, minecraft is sometimes lacking things in specific areas, however, it is not entirely feasable for public servers :/

*Sighs*

anyway, placing all of that aside...

Hello DeathDefyer ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Deathdefyer99

so far i'm not having any lag or crashes, but if you don't want to install the mod, it's fine, but you are right, it makes everything look fancy and mobile.

And hello to you Diion_Beyer  ;D
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner