News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Hamza's moderator Application

Started by SCS_HAMZA_SCS, April 23, 2013, 11:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
-When it was just out of beta,12-24-11 i know the date because i got it before Christmas .
2. How long have you been playing Kaisecraft/sc?
- I started playing sometime in 2012 or 2011.I don't know really.
3. What other servers do you play on? Other video games?
- One of the main servers i play on is mcpvp which is a verity of servers(http://www.minecraftpvp.com/)I mostly just play minecraft,then i play assassin's creed,portal,looking into playing league of legends due to the feed back on it and people saying how FREE it is.
4. Do you have a microphone? Would you be able to follow this guide and talk to us on teamspeak ?
- Yes i do have a microphone,but i am very shy on team speak so i rarely ever talk,but i will talk when i am asked to or required to,so i will probably talk in the ts chat,the server and IRC.
5. How much time per week/day would you be able to spend moderating on KaiseCraft? What timezone are you in?
- Per day i would say around 6 hours due to school,but on weekends or breaks, around 8+ hours. My time zone is desert time ,Riyadh.
6. Ever moderated before? Anyone we could talk to who would recommend you as a moderator?
-Yes and no,i am a op on a server called Sebcraft  and i dont know what they would really think of me,it was the first server i ever played on so probably well.As of Kaisecraft Citizen  and Guest recommendations go,I don't want to name names but I've been trying to be friendly and become friends with the mods and admins as much as possible  you would probably have to hop on ts and ask if they would recommend me.
7. Any special skills in building, coding, plugin development, running websites?
Mod's (Moderator) can perform all the Member Commands + VIP Commands + Protection Commands with the addition of the following commands:
< WorldGuard

Command   Arguments    Description
Main commands
/god    [player]    Gives a player invincibility.
/ungod    [player]    Remove a player's invincibility.
/heal    [player]    Heals a player to full health.
/slay    [player]    Slays a player.
/stack
/;
Stack items in your inventory into piles up to the max stack size for the item. Unstackable items like signs will be left alone unless the the user has the worldguard.stack.illegitimate permission.
/locate    [player]    Points your compass towards a player.
Emergency commands
/stopfire    [world]    Stops fire spread instantly for your current world. This is a temporary toggle that will be disabled on server restart. Players who join will be notified when fire spread is disabled.
/allowfire    [world]    Disables the toggle status of /stopfire.
/stoplag    [world]    Stops all intensive server processes such as water and lava flow, redstone propagation, fire, TNT detonation, mob spawning, and other similar events. This is a temporary global toggle that will be disabled on server restart. Players who join will be notified when this mode is on. (Note: As of 5.2, the disabling of TNT explosion is not effective. It works much better in developmental versions.)
/stoplag -c    [world]    Disables the toggle status of /stoplag
/worldguard flushstates    [player]    Flush any data stored in the state manager that tracks player location for the entry, exit, greeting and farewell flags. Use this if someone is stuck in an exit deny region (or outside an entry deny one) after the flag or region has been removed.
WorldGuard commands
/worldguard version       Prints the current WorldGuard version.
/worldguard reload      Reloads WorldGuard's configuration files.
/worldguard report    [-p]    Writes a report of all WorldGuard settings and basic information about the current running server to a file in the WorldGuard plugin folder.
-p will also send the report to pastebin and return a shortened URL to the report in chat or console
/kit modtools (removed)
to get the moderators tool kit used for protecting buildings.
/lb
/lb area [radius]
/lb player [name]
/lb block [type] <radius>
/lb me
/lb rollback player [name] <time> <minutes|hours|days>

WE

//Undo
//Redo
//Wand
//Set
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//replace    <to-block>
//replace    <from-block> <to-block>
//overlay    <block>
//walls    <block>
//stack    [count] [direction]
//copy 
/fixwater    <radius>
/fixlava    <radius>

WorldGuard
/heal
/slay
/locate
/region
/worldguard
/stopfire
/allowfire
/stoplag
/region define    <id> [<owner1> [<owner2> [<owners...>]
/region claim    <id> [<owner1> [<owner2> [<owners...>]
/time
Usage or Syntax: /time [day or night]
Example: /time day
to set the time to day or night.

/time add
Example: /time 0 or /time 12000
Add to or set the world time. Amount may be a number between 0 and 24000, inclusive, where 0 is dawn and 12000 is dusk.

/weather
Usage or Syntax: /weather [sunny|stormy] [time duration] [world]
Example: /weather sunny
Example: /weather stormy 120
to set the specified weather for the world.

/say or /broadcast
Usage or Syntax: /say [message]
Usage or Syntax: /broadcast [message]
Example: /say goodbye cruel world
Example: /broadcast goodbye cruel worldBroadcasts message to all players without a player name being shown.

/jail
Usage or Syntax: /jail [player-name] [time] [Jail Name:Cell Name] [Reason]
Example: /jail waelz
Example: /jail waelz 12
Example: /jail waelz 12 centraljail:cell 1 greifing
to jail the specified player for the [time] to [Jail Name:Cell Name] for the [Reason]. do not specify the time if you wish to jail the player for an unlimited time period until released by a mod or admin using the /unjail command.

/unjail
Usage or Syntax: /jail [player-name]
Example: /jail waelz
to unjail the specified player who was previously jailed using the /jail command.

/kick
Usage or Syntax: /kick [player-name] [Reason]
Example: /kick waelz
Example: /kick waelz Too good at redstone
to kick or boot the mentioned player from the server for the specified reason.

/ban
Usage or Syntax: /ban [player-name] [Reason]
Example: /ban waelz
Example: /ban waelz excellent redstone execution
to ban the mentioned player from the server for the specified reason.

/isbanned
Usage or Syntax: /isbanned [player-name]
Example: /isbanned waelz
to check if the specified player is banned or not.

/whois
to get the info about the currently on-line players.

/warp delete
Usage or Syntax: /warp delete [warp-name]
Example: /warp delete robcastle
to delete or remove the specified warp.

/warp search
Usage or Syntax: /warp search [query]
Example: /warp search castle
search for [query]

/warp list
Usage or Syntax: /warp list [page-number]
Example: /warp list 2
to view the specified warp list page.

/warp give
Usage or Syntax: /warp give [player-name] [warp-name]
Example: /warp give waelz robcastle
to give the specified player the mentioned warp.

/tphere or /bring or /s
Usage or Syntax: /tphere [player-name]
Usage or Syntax: /bring [player-name]Usage or Syntax: /s [player-name]
Example: /tphere waelz
Example: /bring waelz
Example: /s waelzto teleport the specified player to your current location on the map.
-I am trying to get into building alot more now,im going to lots of computer classes this year so im probably gonna learn how to code,and i can look and moderate the forums and i do have a small website for a server, me and my friends play.
8. How fast can you type? (Maybe take a WPM test)
-I took one i did on my own and i typed 61 wpm.
9. Have you ever used IRC? Would you be open to trying/using it during moderation duties?
-I looked at it and use it every once in a while,but all I can say is that I will use it less then team speak.
10. How old are you?
-I am 13-14 years old,but im mature(people think of me as 8 when i fight or kill them)and im not like all the whiney little kid brats you may see on the server or just in life general.
11. Why do you think you deserve to be promoted into a staff position?
-I think i deserve the position of a staff because of how much i  play Kaisecraft(i never do any work for school only play kcv2). I think i should be a mod because of how dedicated i am to the server,i have played 100+ hours. I have less post on the forums,so that says im not i am a frequent poster.I will help in many builds in the future.I will possibly help in coding in the future to!I would enjoy to moderate the server when its full or not full.
13. Anything else we should know?
-I am a 5th rank donator,i learned about the server from a streamer not inthelittlewood or skydoesminecraft,i will always moderate the forums,servers,teamspeak and IRC,i don't get a lot of homework very often so i would be able to play on kcv2 a lot.
Thank you for taking your time to read my application,i know you could most likely be doing something better now,so thank you,
                                              Best Regards,
                                                                Hamza

Kaise123

The layout of this application is very poor. Do you think you could improve the formatting of it to make it easier to read? Thanks
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

i dont read alot but i think its a little...
its cool.  :-\
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

LeonDaMundt

Just ok application, include commands you know about WorldEdit Core Protect And World Guard, then I might support.

~Neutral

HanSolo

After reading it all over...

We don't have auctions plugin
"/auction end or /auction e
to end the currently running auction."

We don't have  "Petitions" plugin
/pe close
Syntax: /pe close <#> <Message>
Example: /pe close 1 floating tree fixed
to close a petition when and if it is solved.

/pe assign
Syntax: /pe assign <#> <Operator>
Example: /pe assign 1 fearthegame
to assign the specified petition to an operator.

It's now very clear to me, that you copied your app from somewhere.
And also you was accused for flying in survival world

-No support

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

No,I got the commands from the plugins i had in my old server,and maybe they aren't in this server.
I checked the commands from wiki some of them and then tried them and I wrote them.

HanSolo

And also, your last app was at April 10th, so you didn't obeyed the one month waiting period

Zlexy

Not obeyed the 1 month waiting period, app is poorly formatted, tons of complaints have been filed against you, you're too immature, you have an awful temper.

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."