News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Sexymf's moderator application]

Started by sexymf, January 03, 2013, 07:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymf

Name : Anthony Ruggiero

IGN : Sexymf

Skype Name : sexymf186

activity : I play Kcv2 every day from 3-8 hours a day. I was accepted on the whitelist a week or two after the server started and I have played every day i could have since then. I played Servercraft until my friend created his server Bublecraft both of which I invested months of game play in.

Servercraft : I am happy to say servercraft was the second server i ever played on. I got up to the rank merchant and then applying for the rank Protector I was denied the rank by fulk even though i had the support of 90% of the server and mostly every moderator.

Forums : I know the basics of working with forums i was a forum administrator for a server owned by a friend of mine.
I am decent with bbcode.

My Reputation : I am known to be a friendly person i am a friend to all of the moderators and most of  occupants of kcv2.
I want to say that i'm liked by everyone but i'm sure that one or two people don't like me for what ever reason.

Other Information : I am 14 years old i live in the United States,Florida. English is my first language. I have played Minecraft since 1.8.1
came out i am good with world edit and decent at world guard. I am a programmer in java coding. I am currently working on a mod with some other people including xXRoboJackXx follow our progress at ://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/god-mod-1779061/.

I think that i have what it takes to be a moderator.

sincerely : Sexymf

Bluntsmoke

I support Sexy, he's on as much if not more than the other mods, and it never hurts to have someone else online who can help and guide young players

kilije

normally i would support but the immaturity changed my decision to non support :-\

:D KILIJE :D

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire