News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

one thing missing

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 27, 2013, 11:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi guys,i just want to say that my new mall is about to open but i cant do it...wanna know why,cuz i cant do the trade sign and i tried to do it but it didnt work so idk what to do and if i know how i be opening my mall right now but if i cant do the trade sign that means my holl work has gone and what else? i may lost my holl money i spin at my mall  :'( i spin my money for nothing if i can know how i tried at /warp trade but Nothing i tried and tried but the same thing happen and if anyone can help me with another way please ell me how,cuz i cant do it without you guys  :'(
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

HanSolo

I will help you when I get in game, I am on mobile phone atm.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Kaise123

What exactly isn't working with the trade signs?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

the thing that it dont work is the third line its too hard :'(
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

HanSolo

So, when I tried to help, you just went offline, so here this is how you make [Trade] signs.

First line: [Trade]
Second line: $ and then price (No spaces)
Third line: First goes the amount that you will sell each time when someone click on your sign, like 64,  then you make space. Then you put the item ID. After that put : (without space) and than the number of selling item that you got in inventory.

Example - You wanna sell stack of stone for a price of $20 for stack.

1. line - [Trade]
2. line - $20 (Price) Note: DO NOT PUT :0 after price
3. line - 64 1:64 (assuming that you have 64 stones in your inv) first 64 is amount that will user receive, 1 is ID for stone, you can just use "stone" (Without quotes) and the second 64 is amount of selling item that you have in your inventory.
4. line - SkyraBlue (You don't have to write that , its automatically)

When you wanna fill your shop you must hold that item (in this case you gotta hold 64 of stone in your hand) and right clicking and holding on that sign. And also when you want to collect your money just right click on a sign

Hope that this will help  ;)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix