News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

whats your favorate guys and what you like to share with theme with?

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 30, 2013, 03:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

hi Guys  :D, i had a great idea about asking you whats your favorate guys and girls and what you like of theme and why do you likw theme and how did they become your Friend - boyfriend - Girlfriend, and tell me whats theyr favorate stuff like: food-Color-hair style - Shose looking - favorate animals - favorate TV show, and i woul love to know   ;D  ::) and agine if you need to ask me anything JUST TELL ME IN THE REPLIES BELOW! AND I WILL TELL  ;D (BYE GUYS,I LOVE YOU ALL)  ;) :) ;) ;) :) ;) :) ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

LeonDaMundt

Favorite Food: Arabian and Pakistani Cuisine.

Favorite Color: Green and Blue.

Favorite Tv Show: Sitcom

Favourite Movie: Horror

Favorite Video Game: Free Roam

Favorite Game: Cricket And Football

Favourite Music: Night Core And Paroodies

Favorite Animal: Cat

Favorite Hobby: Playing

Favorite Past time: Chatting with friends

I've got a lot of friends but a limited number of them are truly my favorite it is the same in this server and irl.

DEADShotMartini

I got 3 favourite friends who i became friends with on the basis of the same interest and aspirations (goals) in life

My favourite food has got to be Italian food.

My favourite hairstyle, which I am completley obsessed with as many people know, is dark brown with highlights and its GOT TO be messy (http://puu.sh/2nd5q Thats me)

Favourite animals have to got to be birds of prey

Favourite TV show has to be How I Met Your Mother (Or any comedy for that matter)

Favourite colour is Red

Favourite hobby is playing guitar,singing and games

Favourite Music is POP-PUNK!!!!!!*&^"! ALL TIME LOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!

And my favourite video game has to be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, with my fav genre being Sandbox and free roam.

Well there is an insight to my life, you're welcome peadophiles.

Michael5017

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on March 30, 2013, 04:04:51 AM
I got 3 favourite friends who i became friends with on the basis of the same interest and aspirations (goals) in life

My favourite food has got to be Italian food.

My favourite hairstyle, which I am completley obsessed with as many people know, is dark brown with highlights and its GOT TO be messy (http://puu.sh/2nd5q Thats me)

Favourite animals have to got to be birds of prey

Favourite TV show has to be How I Met Your Mother (Or any comedy for that matter)

Favourite colour is Red

Favourite hobby is playing guitar,singing and games

Favourite Music is POP-PUNK!!!!!!*&^"! ALL TIME LOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!

And my favourite video game has to be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, with my fav genre being Sandbox and free roam.

Well there is an insight to my life, you're welcome peadophiles.

Nice face and hair, your face and hair looks as the brother of my friend

David

I got one favorite player, his name starts with D and ends with D again.
He likes to invent stuff
He likes to help people
He mostly needs help too
He is a Citizen                             
He has black hair
He wears earphones everyday and
He is what I won't tell.
Guess who he is?  ;)

Is he someone? ;) or is he me? ::)

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

LeonDaMundt

I think it's the guy Daviad not you Daviad the other Daviad. Hehe.