News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Best adventure EVER!! PART 2

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 01, 2013, 10:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys, im back with the new part 2 of the best scary adventure Ever Enjoy  ;) Btw its  really really real:

SO, when  we comed back home i wanted to take a nap cuz we stayed in there for 4 Hours so i sleeped and after it...i woked up and it was...2:00AM in the night so i wanted to getout and drink some cup of water and i drinked a little so i wanted to drink more...so i tried to open the water but it didnt so i tried to open it in the up floor and...it didnt so i tried to open the door and it was stuck like the amnisa doors when it stuck and i heard a voice outside like somone woked up from his sleepy head and he was so taierd so after when i heard the voice i opend the door and i sa nothing but my mom clothes are...throwing around and i started to get more sceard and i didnt  liked it...so i tried to run away and my lages was so tierd cuz i just woked up from my sleeping time and i couldent wake more than that so i sleeped in the up floor and before i fall asleep i.. feel like somone is walking and i opend my eyes hardly and then i saw the thing that i saw it in the adventure and then i put my face in the bed hard! and i tried to take a breath but i couldent cuz there was somthing is closeing my head so i screamed and i sayed : (WHOS THAT TRYING TO KILL ME?!!)and then i  screamed hard and then....i tooked a breath and i sayed ( that enough i will go to my room NO MORE SCARY THINGS) but sadnly there was a scary things :-X find out the part 3 of this story i hope you ike it : ( LOVE YOU GUYS)!  ::) is it will be the end of me? or not?.
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

well I don't really know, nice story tough

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

LeonDaMundt

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

will its going to me awesome in the last part, part 3 hope you will like it  ::)
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Michael5017

Nice story, cant wait for part 3 and also make an book about it in kcv2 then sell it xD

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

hmmm...great IDEA,OK i may do one  ;D Thamks man

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Michael5017 on April 03, 2013, 03:34:05 AM
Nice story, cant wait for part 3 and also make an book about it in kcv2 then sell it xD
150k can be a good price  :P

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

WOOA Great Price Leon!  ;) thank you for helping me! <3

LeonDaMundt