News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Best Adventure EVER!! Part 3 The Last!

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 03, 2013, 06:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi, So i camed back to the bedroom and it was sooo dark i couldent see anything at all and i steped on somthing wierd so i turn the light on...and i saw somthing soooo much not cool...i saw....MY SHOSE ALL AROUND..it was missed around and i saw some black stuff around and i says in my mind: ( its just a dream....its just a dream!!) and i was closing my eyes, so i opend it and i looked around and i saw nothing in the room....exept the bathroom the doorwas opening so slowly...and i saw...my mother, and i sayed :  ( Mom what ya doing? why you are in my bathroom), and i remembered that she loves my bathroom cuz the water in it so strong,so i go to sleep and i fee like somone is touching my back head so i turned around i saw an eyes of a dead guy so...somthing so happy just happend, I WOOKED UP FROM MY SLEEP AND IT WAS 10:00AM IN THE MORNING AND IT WAS RAINING AND NOTHING JUST HAPPEND EXEPT I FOUNF A BORAD TYPED ON : ( I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOU!...).  :-X  :-X  :-X and i screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

and thats how did the story ends. i hope you like it!  ;D : ( LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WISH YOU ENJOYED OF THIS STORY  ;D). AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

END?!.  8)

I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

LeonDaMundt

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

David

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||