News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

What's new?

Started by 1bigdog, December 31, 2013, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

As you know I can't get on for a long time and I don't know the new things that has happened so far so if you can let me know the things that has happened in the replys
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

doctorthrax

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Deathdefyer99

I'm still drunk from NYE.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

xXRoboJackXx

I'm back ;o And I acted a bit.

shuff

There are new staff members, ciztii, robojack (he came back) and VinylFlare.
Also, TheDarkWolf became Admin level 5.

1bigdog

Cool new Things hey um shuff can you unignore me thanks :D
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

shuff

Bigdog, i haven't ignored you, i NEVER ignored you, there's a problem, you can't see my msgs but i can see yours, so i didn't ignore you, and why would i do that?

Exi

crnobijeli13

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Cj -Master of Trollz

Well... Uh How do i put this to not hurt your feelings. Oh yea IM FIRIN MA LASER
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 kicks 1 time,but the man who has practiced 1 kick 10000 times" ~Bruce Lee